Memories Forever - #TheGrandaddy

What an awesome video! Following the event on THP was pretty amazing. Definitely want to represent THP in The Granddaddy in 2014!

What an awesome video! Following the event on THP was pretty amazing. Definitely want to represent THP in The Granddaddy in 2014!

Thanks. We tried to make sure the community here was able to follow along.

Wow what a great video packed with pictures and memories. I think I just re-lived those three days back in December. I must say I also got goosebumps!

Very Cool Video!

Im cheesy, I just watched this again.

What an awesome video, knowing 3 of the guys who got to play in it is pretty awesome.

My game will be ready to take on the #zoocrew in #TheGrandaddy2.0 should I make it in.

Im cheesy, I just watched this again.
Not cheesy at all, you can hear the true emotion from everyone involved in the event and I think the video did a good job of encompassing it! I'll be trying my darndest to get to experience this in 2014!!!

Seriously, this is so cool to sit and watch through, each time I notice something else in one of the pictures I missed the time before, but it always ends in AWESOME. Wow, amazing, astonishing, none of those are good enough descriptors.

#Grandaddy #DreamTeamYoureForeverRockstars.

I love Pluffs finish.

I love Pluffs finish.

Completely missed that one the first 5 times I watched it. Shorts were a dead giveaway. That was after Hashtag put it to a foot.

I just watched this again.

So did I. Is that #HashTagChad standing on the edge of the lake? And I just cant get over how beautiful that course looks.

Yep that was Chadley.

Wow, watching that video and seeing the comments show just how incredible that trip was. I'm looking forward to seeing more about this years!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What an event! This served as the jump off point for a band of brothers. Thanks for sharing

That was an awesome tribute, it was great following along with that event. I'm very much hoping to be part of the 2014 version, but if not, will be following along again. Callaway and THP just get it.

THP #theking #imwithchadim

Just watched this this morning to relive the magic that these 16 people created for a weekend.

Just watched this this morning to relive the magic that these 16 people created for a weekend.

I watch it often as well and it always brings back all the emotions of that weekend. The golf was great but the bonds forged and the friendships made for a lifetime will always be special to me.

I watch it often as well and it always brings back all the emotions of that weekend. The golf was great but the bonds forged and the friendships made for a lifetime will always be special to me.

That's awesome. It's amazing how THP and Callaway created the Disney of golf. #makingdreamscometrue

Such a great way to remember it as well. The Grandaddy logo was one amazing image as well!

Was struggling for some motivation today. All I had to do was watch this video.

Was struggling for some motivation today. All I had to do was watch this video.

Visiting the THP forum for like 2 seconds does it for me also!

Ive shown this to many family members and friends. It shows exactly what I can't put into words!

I just can't stop watching this video. It's so well done.

Months later, it's still hard to believe that I was able to do this.

Back