THP Challenge #1 - Win A Putter

Look at Doug going thumbs off. Nice work buddy.

I gotta get my act together and do a simple video, wasn't able to pull together the crazy thought I had.

THP Challenge #1 - Win A Putter

http://youtu.be/ufK-aALQ_M8

[video=youtube_share;ufK-aALQ_M8]http://youtu.be/ufK-aALQ_M8[/video]

Haha. Tapatalk success.

Including the douchey old guy who walked in front of camera. Glad the putt still showed.

Last edited:
Well there's still a ton of snow, back to the inside!

Nice work Seth!

http://youtu.be/sP5L_gvjrd0

So I marked everything off and set it up the night the challenge came out. I decided that I would hit 3 putts as practice with my g/f watching and BOOM, I hit all three but I didn't record it! NNNNOOOOOOO! 3 hrs later I finally had 3 consecutive putts that stayed in the cup... Also it took me a little but finally got it uploaded! Good luck everyone! Really jealous of those who were able to putt outside!

Using Tapatalk

Looks like the deadline has come and gone...good luck everyone

Awesome Challenge #1, can't wait for what the future may hold going forward. Ill just keep saying Challenge Accepted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What A fun Challenge!

I must admit, I read challenge and rushed to get that video in!
I did not realize that it was picked from random.

I am glad this created such a well deserved buzz!

Next challenge Ill wear shoes and/or socks I promise!

Ton's of great entries everyone. Good luck to everyone and I really enjoyed watching all of these video.

I made a huge mistake in not re-reading the original post. I thought the deadline was tonight. Oh well I may head to the green later and try anyway just for good practice. Great job to everyone who completed the challenge and good luck to everyone.

Crud. I just saw that the Sunday deadline is am instead of pm.

I'm hoping weather will cooperate for an outdoor video. If not, I'll relegate to the indoor mat. #NotLikeABoss

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I was going to head out in a few to do this at the course. Man oh man, well good luck to everyone who entered.

I still have a few pages to catch up but the vids have been great folks. Been in this thread for 45 minutes and still have 15 or 20 to go. :thumb:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I was going to head out in a few to do this at the course. Man oh man, well good luck to everyone who entered.

I still have a few pages to catch up but the vids have been great folks. Been in this thread for 45 minutes and still have 15 or 20 to go. :thumb:

I missed out also DD. On my way back from taking a last minute trip to SC to see my father after he took a nasty spill the other day and broke his hip. Was going to do the putts when I got home until I saw this morning that deadline was noon not midnight. Oh well, more challenges to come and master!

Nicely done ATL! Good luck to everyone, I'd say we far surpassed that 30 over/under number!

Good work everybody!!! Keep it going

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Day late and a dollar short, but still wanted to post my video...

Challenge complete! Video to come once I get back home!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nicely done ATL! Good luck to everyone, I'd say we far surpassed that 30 over/under number!

Oh yeah absolutely. ..plus the post deadline ones kinda count

Challenge complete! Big Thanks to The Golf Exchange in Kenwood for letting my spend all afternoon on the putting green. Took about 4 tries but managed to drop 3 in a row!

Edit: Epic fail on this challenge, I really miss read the original post....oh well good practice at least. Good Luck to those who met the deadline!

Drats!!! Crazy week so I didn't get a chance to get in on this.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Are you kidding me...I was just looking back and noticed my video didn't post. Well looks like I missed out on this challenge due to INternet Connection in the basement. Will post just to support cause when I get home.

Thanks for participating everybody.

New #THPChallenge coming soon

Thanks for participating everybody.

New #THPChallenge coming soon

This was a lot of fun. I enjoyed viewing all the videos. Some creative golfers here on THP that like to push the envelope!

omg, I've been trying to make 3 in the hallway of my parents home since I returned from the Northern Trust...complete fail. Darn old hardwood floors!

Back