Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pondering new irons huh? What do you have on your list right now?

Oh Jeeze you just had to ask that lol. Speedblades, 588 MT's, G25's, and bio cells.

After hitting the BB Alpha yesterday, it has my full attention.

I dont think there is a driver on the market that will sniff it this year. The gravity core is THAT good.

After hitting the BB Alpha yesterday, it has my full attention.

I dont think there is a driver on the market that will sniff it this year. The gravity core is THAT good.

U swing the 588 yet?

Apexs too? Some solid irons there I am partial to the g25s out of those

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yes I need to try those to. Wish there was a PGA SS or nice place to try clubs out around here.

Pondering some X2hot pro irons when I go to Melbourne and hopefully some wedge deals at the golf clearance shop.

When ya going lopsta?

DG Pros.

Dammit Hawk.

Only makes sense. You should try the 95's though. Not a typical boardy PX in my opinion.

You know my natural aversion to PX. But I do agree I need to try them, I really do. The how is the issue.

The DG Pros were silly good for me in review, and that was with a sawed off finish still in my arsenal, dammit.

You know my natural aversion to PX. But I do agree I need to try them, I really do. The how is the issue.

The DG Pros were silly good for me in review, and that was with a sawed off finish still in my arsenal, dammit.
Why not throw them in a set of irons and see how they treat you compared to the Tour 90s?

Who knows. Maybe we can work something out.

Why not throw them in a set of irons and see how they treat you compared to the Tour 90s?

If only it were that simple now, they were passed along a while back. Dumb move by me.

It's all for naught right now anyways as the irons will change. Just need to find a comprehensive iron fitting before the MC or figure it out by then I guess.

pondering ping i25 irons now

I drove 2 hours to get to a GolfTown this weekend, to hit Bio Cell Irons, Bio Cell+ Irons, and Callaway Bertha and Alpha. I also needed a new shaft clamp, putter shaft extensions, a grip, and possible a 3w headcover.

Well, the store had 5 customers in it, 3 salespeople. The 3 salespeople sat in a group and talked about parties and when their birthdays were, and ignored all the customers. There were no Bio Cell+, and when I wanted to hit Bertha and Alpha, my request was rejected. Not at all happy.

I did manage to roll a SmartSquare, a counter balanced Tank, and a couple different SeeMore (notably a Big FGP). Really liked the SmartSquare. Really want one now.

Wow sorry to hear that you didn't get any help at GolfTown. I would defiantly be talking to the manager about that because I imagine it wasn't the first they have done that. Lose a lot of business if you don't talk to the customer.
I drove 2 hours to get to a GolfTown this weekend, to hit Bio Cell Irons, Bio Cell+ Irons, and Callaway Bertha and Alpha. I also needed a new shaft clamp, putter shaft extensions, a grip, and possible a 3w headcover.

Well, the store had 5 customers in it, 3 salespeople. The 3 salespeople sat in a group and talked about parties and when their birthdays were, and ignored all the customers. There were no Bio Cell+, and when I wanted to hit Bertha and Alpha, my request was rejected. Not at all happy.

I did manage to roll a SmartSquare, a counter balanced Tank, and a couple different SeeMore (notably a Big FGP). Really liked the SmartSquare. Really want one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back