Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just sounds blissful. Just so so so badass.
Yep.

I want 38" of MXM Tank #7.

I think I might enjoy that in the bag.

Yep.

I want 38" of MXM Tank #7.

I think I might enjoy that in the bag.

I think you would too, you'd surely be lethal with it as well.

For some reason I have become infatuated with that shape since tinkering with the WHP insert lately. I've never rolled a #7, how crazy is that?

What did I just read?

It's a great shape.

#7 is by far my favorite headshape. Just works so well for me. Love my MXM #7

Never rolled a #7?

Freak.

Never rolled a #7?

Freak.

Indeed. Been anti-mallet for too long, I've dabbled, but never found one that I really like visually (except SB2), but the #7 has been stuck in my head for a couple weeks now, since the PGA Show really.

Indeed. Been anti-mallet for too long, I've dabbled, but never found one that I really like visually (except SB2), but the #7 has been stuck in my head for a couple weeks now, since the PGA Show really.

I'll have my MXM#7 in Dallas. You can roll that to your hearts content. We have to fix this travesty of never rolling a #7.

Ugh....it's ponder time for our house. Wife had a fitting today

Callaway X2Hot Driver
X2hot 4 wood
X2hot 4 and 4 hybrid
Apex irons or X2hot irons 5 thru SW
Mack Daddy2 lob wedge

Ugh....it's ponder time for our house. Wife had a fitting today

Callaway X2Hot Driver
X2hot 4 wood
X2hot 4 and 4 hybrid
Apex irons or X2hot irons 5 thru SW
Mack Daddy2 lob wedge

Well sounds like yours and hers bags will be quite similar

Get that credit card greased up Kevin!

I have a MX #7 I can send your way if you want to toy around with one.

Get that credit card greased up Kevin!

haha...negative bro, her bonus for her clubs

Well sounds like yours and hers bags will be quite similar

shes been a Callaway homer for many many years. Her X16s were bought new. What we didn't know was they were 1 inch over standard, and she needs 1 inch under. Huge difference today with the fitting cart irons that we're sized correctly.

Mizuno MPH4. Also forged to enable bending. A little on the beefier side to promote help with forgiveness, etc. I have the 3-5 and like them for exactly the reason you are looking. I think I bought all 3 on the bay, including KBS tours, for maybe $225.

Killer idea here, don't know why I didn't think of that. I hit the 4 iron in this club last year and loved it, these would probably be exactly what I'm looking for. That 4 iron was definitely beefy, but I recall that as the irons get shorter they get a little thinner in the topline so that's nice. Will probably be looking for these and CB3's as my front runners at the moment.

haha...negative bro, her bonus for her clubs

shes been a Callaway homer for many many years. Her X16s were bought new. What we didn't know was they were 1 inch over standard, and she needs 1 inch under. Huge difference today with the fitting cart irons that we're sized correctly.

Holly Molly 2inch difference between her set and her fitting is crazy. I bet she hits the ball much more consistent with the new setup.

Im thinking about swapping out this X2Hot 18* hybrid and swapping it with a Big Bertha 5 wood.

Pondering how the Bio+ 3w goes down to 12*, holy crap. Thread for that tomorrow when I have daylight, but its the ponder now nonetheless.

Pondering how the Bio+ 3w goes down to 12*, holy crap. Thread for that tomorrow when I have daylight, but its the ponder now nonetheless.
11.5* Driver.

12* 3W.

I like that bag setup/

I like that ponder. If it is deep enough to be a real option off the tee it could be in the bag.

11.5* Driver.

12* 3W.

I like that bag setup/

I looked at it for a while in amazement, I wrote about the specs before, but it never clicked in my head, 12* fairway. It'll have to be hit there for sure, for testing purposed of course. Hahaha

So you want to hit a 3 wood 10 feet off of the ground, that's nice. :alien:

I'm not pondering any equipment, it's a very weird feeling.

I like that ponder. If it is deep enough to be a real option off the tee it could be in the bag.

Not as deep as the regular, but face to face comparisons are way closer than I remember, head size is way diff, but the faces are close.

So you want to hit a 3 wood 10 feet off of the ground, that's nice. :alien:

I'm not pondering any equipment, it's a very weird feeling.
Let's be honest, I hit all 3Ws 10 feet off the ground.

Let's be honest, I hit all 3Ws 10 feet off the ground.

10 feet off the ground with a 50 foot curve left to right. It's breathtaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back