THP The Magazine 2nd Chance

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay guys and gals, for those that missed out we have something a little special today. We got some more magazines printed up for the PGA Show to hand out and we have some left over. Once you have offset printers make the plates, getting more printed is not too hard thank goodness. We do not have a lot left, but we do have about 100 or so.

So, for those that did not get them because they were sold out, we can help out. The cost is $7 shipped to the US and to purchase one, please contact Golfergal22 via pm and she will give you all the details on how to pay.

This was a true labor of love for myself, GG, Harry Longshanks, and everybody else that made this happen. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

PM on its way!! YAY!!!!!

Sweet! I'm in.

payment sent and now i get to run to the mail box at the end of the day like the village idiot.......can't wait.

Same here....payment sent....can't wait to get the innaugral copy......

I'm in! Last time I put it off and put it off and missed out on it, I'm lucky there are some left! I did NOT waste a second this time!!

I'm in! Last time I put it off and put it off and missed out on it, I'm lucky there are some left! I did NOT waste a second this time!!

:blob:

PM sent. can't wait.

I'm all paid up, hmm to go check the mailbox now. Is it here yet? I leave for 9 days on Wednesday so I hope to read it when I get back.

Thanks everybody. We are just glad we were able to get a few more in time for the show to hand out and of course for a few folks that wanted to get one that could not. The Spring full line issue is just around the corner.

Thanks everybody. We are just glad we were able to get a few more in time for the show to hand out and of course for a few folks that wanted to get one that could not. The Spring full line issue is just around the corner.

I'll be sure to get my little hands on this one!!

Sent my PM, and am eagerly awaiting the Spring Issue for the driver shootout full results!

For those who purchased a magazine they are being shipped out today. We still have some left so if you are interested please let me know :D

Oh joy! I can't wait to test out if I can feel those zip grooves on the pages like someone described when it first came out. :D

For those who purchased a magazine they are being shipped out today. We still have some left so if you are interested please let me know :D

YAY!! :clapp: Can't wait to get it in the mail ;)

All orders so far went out today. We should still have enough for the rest of this week.

I'll be keeping an eye on my mailbox!

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a magazine. For anyone who wants a magazine and pays by tomorrow morning we will be able to ship your magazine out to you tomorrow as well. We still have a few left. Thanks everyone!!!

It's possible you might get yours tomorrow.

I gave you the work addy just in case it rains even. Didn't want it to get wet sitting in my box at the apartment, as much as it's rained the last couple days. :D

wooohooo, in for one. I even had JB and GG sign it for me. :banana:

wooohooo, in for one. I even had JB and GG sign it for me. :banana:

We got you down. We will be shipping again tomorrow morning. Not a whole lot left, but there are still a few.

This is awesome! There are not too many times that we get second chances in life. Just imagine losing that beautifully radiant girl and then getting her back. It would probably be something like getting a second run of this magazine.

Back