Checking in From Boston

Sully

Reaction score
Handicap
Hows it going everyone? I've been a long time lurker here, reading all the reviews, and golf junkie talk so I figured I would join with the amount of time I've spent on this site already. I am from Boston, and currently pulling my hair out with this winter we have been having!! I am 22 years old, just graduated last year and currently work as a civil engineer. 95% of my day is spent thinking about golf, the other 5% work.

I played golf here and there in high school, but didn't get serious til about 3 years ago. Since then I have been completely hooked and continue working to improve my game. Last year I got my handicap to a low of 9.0, but currently it is sitting at 10.1. I broke 80 twice last year for the first time and that had to be my highlight of my short golf career. My biggest weakness is definitely my ball striking and strength being my short game.

Anyways glad to be here, and look forward to gaining more golf knowledge!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! My dad is a Civil Engineer, they play a lot of golf!

Welcome to THP Sully.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Sully. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to THP! Glad you decided to sign up

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Sully!!

A guy named Sully from Boston…a like where this is going.

Welcome to THP! Some awesome THPers in the Boston area.

Where are you at in Boston? My normal course is George Wright in Hyde Park, we should tee it up there sometime.

Welcome!!!!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

A guy named Sully from Boston…a like where this is going.

Welcome to THP! Some awesome THPers in the Boston area.

haha I just cracked up sitting at my desk. I see your from Albany, my girlfriend is originally from Troy so I get out there a lot and always bring the clubs. Every play capital hills? Thats a favorite of mine out there.

Btw I'm liking that avatar!

Welcome to THP Sully. Where do you typically play? I live in Belmont and work in Canton. We should tee it up some time this year.

haha I just cracked up sitting at my desk. I see your from Albany, my girlfriend is originally from Troy so I get out there a lot and always bring the clubs. Every play capital hills? Thats a favorite of mine out there.

Btw I'm liking that avatar!
I play all the time Buddy. Capital Hills is one of my favorites as well. Let me know when you're coming and we'll definitely get a round in.

Welcome to THP Sully

Welcome to THP!

Where are you at in Boston? My normal course is George Wright in Hyde Park, we should tee it up there sometime.

I went to school at Wentworth, so I lived in mission hill since September of 09. Still there now, but moving to Quincy in 2 weeks. I've played there a few times, but Franklin Park is closer to me so that is my usual course. I'd love to tee it up there, always open to finding new playing partners!

Ever play south shore country club or Braintree muni? Those are closer to Quincy, so I think they will become the usual's this season.

Back