What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these the other day as an early birthday present. Look even better in person and most comfortable pair of golf shoes I've ever worn!!

Sweet looking FJ Nwill13.

Got these the other day as an early birthday present. Look even better in person and most comfortable pair of golf shoes I've ever worn!!

I love the look of the DNA and wanted a pair, but I was disappointed that they seem to have the same toe box shape/size as the FJ Sports, which cause me problems.

I bought a Ping G25 10.5* driver today to go with the new ping Karsten irons and new ping G25 hybrids I bought a few weeks ago. I love the look and feel of it ever since I first tried it a few days ago. Today we compared all the confusing numbers to it and my R1 and it was clearly better for me. I went with the stiff flex shaft following the recommendation of the fitter and I think the regular flex in my R1 was not helping me at all.

I got almost 200 knocked off the the 350$ price tag they had on it because I had some clubs to trade in so I feel really good about this purchase. I especially like the matte black finish and the fact that Bubba freaking Watson uses this club!

Custom headcover for my FGP.

e2ubu5yb.jpg

5usuqymy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the look of the DNA and wanted a pair, but I was disappointed that they seem to have the same toe box shape/size as the FJ Sports, which cause me problems.

I actually have a pair of the sports as well. I just loved the clean look of those and am gonna keep the sports for the "muddy" days on the course and just be cause they are super comfortable as well. From my experience can't go wrong with FJ!

I actually have a pair of the sports as well. I just loved the clean look of those and am gonna keep the sports for the "muddy" days on the course and just be cause they are super comfortable as well. From my experience can't go wrong with FJ!

Yeah, see..... The Sports hurt my toes because of the way they're shaped so no matter how much I love the look, that is one sexy pair of shoes that I can't own. It stinks because I'm a sucker for a nice looking pair of golf shoes.

Just bought 11 yellow 3gen R.E.L. grips. Had GPND grips before and was looking for something a tad softer. Hope they work out.

Just bought 11 yellow 3gen R.E.L. grips. Had GPND grips before and was looking for something a tad softer. Hope they work out.

they are a great grip, love mines

Thanks MPlefty, they were 2.99 a grip and I love yellow, couldnt pass it up

yeah, my only advice, get some gripes, the yellow will get dirty fast ;)

I clean my clubs after practice and rounds of golf. Warm soapy water and towel works just as good in your opinion?

I clean my clubs after practice and rounds of golf. Warm soapy water and towel works just as good in your opinion?

never tried it on grips, could work.

I use warm water, dish soap, and a toothbrush to clean my Winn Dritacs and it works great. I also have gripes to use for a quick clean. I like hand washing my grips better though. Feels like it does a better job and restores more of the tack.

haha, ur an animal

I have the recoil 125 f5 in my 6 iron and its amazing. If this plays the same and granted I can hit the damn thing, it just may go in my bag! The way im hitting thr BB 3w, I may pull the driver for a while... 3w, 16 or 18° x2hot pro hybo, this utility I just bought, then my 4i.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have the recoil 125 f5 in my 6 iron and its amazing. If this plays the same and granted I can hit the damn thing, it just may go in my bag! The way im hitting thr BB 3w, I may pull the driver for a while... 3w, 16 or 18° x2hot pro hybo, this utility I just bought, then my 4i.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Who needs a driver anyhow!

I may be doing teh same for the time being until I find the right driver for me and get my swing figured out, dont seem to hit knuckleballs with 3W off the tee

Epoxy
Tape
clamps

It has begun

In my attempt to step up the fashion part of my game, I ordered my 1st ever pair of golf pants today.

Just pick up a 9.5* Jetspeed with stock shaft after a very thy rough Trackman session.

Entry fee into the Ocean City Bridgestone Invitational. Money well spent.

Puma golf glove and pants.

GOTTA rep the sponsor baby!

A dozen of the new Taylormade Project A balls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back