I'm a mission now this month for grocery shopping! It reminds me of those old game shows when I'm scouring the store for one item!

I loved that show!!

It will look like this in the freezer section

skyline%20frozen%20chili%206pak.JPG

JB,

you ou need to come to Charlotte and visit some time we have a little dive in town that makes Cincinnati chili and Texas chili, voted best chili every year for as long as I can remember.

gene

I love making a giant thing of Chili and having it for lunch and dinner the next 3 days with cheese and fritos. Nothing fancy with mine, use ground beef and diced sausage and usually make it pretty thick. Also always have to add a can of hot rotel.

I use skyline when I wants chili dog. I make chili once a month during the winter. And get my white chicken chili on in the summer months

the link is to a Turkey Picadillo chile recipe that is similar to the one I use. I put in about twice the cinnamon and don't do the red pepper. Also, I add about six dried apricots, diced. Also for chile power, I prefer a combination of New Mexico Red and Ancho. It adds the right amount of sweet, smoke and hot.

It might take a try or two to get the ingredients and spices worked out perfectly to your tastes, but once you do, it's Killer.

http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/5340241/turkey-picadillo-chili/

My homemade chili is my favorite, love it.

IN a pinch, Wendys is pretty darn good.

Ditto. Won a chili cook off with mine! Also like turkey chili better than beef.

I had frito pie last night... mmmm....

Venison Chili.

So, freaking, TREMENDOUS.

oh yeah I love chilli. One of my favorite ones is the Steak & Shake Chilli. Another one that is great is this Buffalo Chicken Chilli.View attachment 13052

Another vote for Steak & Shake chili here, it is so good.

I grew up eating my grandma's chili soup which nobody else I know has ever heard of, and lately we have been making a southwest chili that has corn and black beans in it. All good choices!

Love me some chili! Have never eaten at it at any of the famous restaurants. My father used to make some fantastic chili and my wife currently does. Love it chunky and spicy!

We have Dixon's Chili here in Kansas City. Harry Truman loved it!

I usually go there for the all you can eat tacos though.

Good chili also if you are in Hollywood, Barneys Beanery. Its been there almost 100 years.

jybe7epu.jpg

Gold Star. 3 Way with a couple of coneys w/everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate chunky chili. I don't want chunks of beef in my chili, I was ground meat. Other than that, I love chili. In a bowl, on a hot dog, on a potato, french fries, it's all good. Except on a burger, that's overkill to me.

I love all kinds of chili. I grew up in Cincy and have a case of cans in my basement. Unfortunately, my wife hates the chili but loves to make Skyline chili dip with 2 to 1 cream cheese to chili.

I also make a mean chunky chili with homemade chili powder. Also, here in Colorado, there is some pretty awesome green chili. I need a good recipe for that.

Hard times café in Columbia MD had great chili, many flavors to choose from and at one time they had a bunch of locations. The best I've had.

I love all kinds of chili. I grew up in Cincy and have a case of cans in my basement. Unfortunately, my wife hates the chili but loves to make Skyline chili dip with 2 to 1 cream cheese to chili.

I also make a mean chunky chili with homemade chili powder. Also, here in Colorado, there is some pretty awesome green chili. I need a good recipe for that.

I forgot all about Cincinnati Chili dip that stuff is really good…don't forget the layer of onions with the chili and cream cheese then topped with cheese.

I hate chunky chili. I don't want chunks of beef in my chili, I was ground meat. Other than that, I love chili. In a bowl, on a hot dog, on a potato, french fries, it's all good. Except on a burger, that's overkill to me.

Could not agree more. It better be ground meat and let us not forget........Chili Cheese Fritos with Onions! Except I cant eat cheese anymore :arrogant:

Could not agree more. It better be ground meat and let us not forget........Chili Cheese Fritos with Onions! Except I cant eat cheese anymore :arrogant:
In the bag for the win!

I like my wife's chili. Neither of us do really spicy, and hers is perfect. Publix chili is pretty good too, while not spicy. Give me a bowl of chili and I'll use fritos as spoons.

I will agree with several others. Wendy's chili is not half bad at all.

I am a chili dog lover!!! Nothing hits the spot more than a chili cheese dog!

I have a love for the sweet and spicy chili. I have a fantastic recipe that I will share if enough want it, I do not like to give out my award winners...

Back