The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i know nothing about cars but here is the latest on my envoy...good deal or no?

Your diagnosis is Miss fire cylinder 3 & 4
Could not duplicate vehicle problem in 3rd gear
Need to replace 6 plugs *and 2 Ignition coils
Parts and Labor including tax 695.23

Hate to offer up someone else's help, but JRod answered questions for me before via PM.

Ok i know nothing about cars but here is the latest on my envoy...good deal or no?

Here is what I read when I look at those words.
"MikeDean441 will have a Honday Odyssey very soon".

Hate shop rates I can do it when I come up super easy

Hate to offer up someone else's help, but JRod answered questions for me before via PM.
Did same with me he's awesome

Well the party planner does need a party van

just had my HS team meeting. Let the games begin! t-minus 11 days til the first tee shot of the season.

just had my HS team meeting. Let the games begin! t-minus 11 days til the first tee shot of the season.

Wish you the best this yr! Will you be playing any amateur events on top of the high season?

Wish you the best this yr! Will you be playing any amateur events on top of the high season?

I will during the summer, wont have time to during the team season

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

I haven't seen so many polls in one place in one day since my last visit to a strip club.

I will during the summer, wont have time to during the team season

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Good talking to an ex college coach about how they choose who to go after to play for them, he said its all off what you do in am events and nothing to do with you HS season. It's not that it doesn't matter but if it's all you have on your resume your almost automatically not considered.

Just some info for you if your looking to play in college, I advise to get into and play well in those events.

I haven't seen so many polls in one place in one day since my last visit to a strip club.

No kidding. You would think some sort of poll quota would have been exceeded. They might go extinct at this rate!

Yeah, what's happening on here today? Cray cray

I'm making a point not to reply to any of them.

Strip clubs have poles.

Voting booths have polls.

You = math police
Me = language police

:alien:

Ellie keeps seeing our reflection in the front door and barking at it, which then makes Duke bark. Now she is sitting here growling at it non-stop. We are going on almost an hour of this. It's as if she has never seen the door before.

Nope I'll sink money into this mess til it explodes

Is it question day on THP? Seems like there has been a lot of question today about golf.

Is it question day on THP? Seems like there has been a lot of question today about golf.

Whats your favorite question about golf? :alien:

Ellie keeps seeing our reflection in the front door and barking at it, which then makes Duke bark. Now she is sitting here growling at it non-stop. We are going on almost an hour of this. It's as if she has never seen the door before.

I'm laughing about this silly Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back