tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
Sorry Cookie, I couldn't help but share this. Here's part of the email I got from SCOR today talking about their 4161 wedge's performance in the sand (they are trying to explain that you should have the club square to your target):

------

And what that really means to you is, whatever your skill level, SCOR4161 scoring clubs provide you with a massive performance advantage that lets you play better and more consistently from bunkers than you ever thought possible.

Seeing is believing, so I wanted to show you this video I found on YouTube.

I don't know this golfer personally; his username is 'mccook77' on YouTube. And as you watch the video, you will be able to clearly see by his swing that he is NO pro!

And he does it all with a square stance and a square clubface (no golf pro would ever tell you to play the shot this way)!

LMAO. This originally surfaced a few years back.

Guess I shouldn't have answered "professional" in that other thread.

Oopsie.

hahaha this made me laugh. Cookie you stud!

Cookie should get royalties :)

Cookie should get royalties :)

Haha, well I am still playing 2 of them. Maybe a free wedge set would do the trick?

Someone work on that for me. :)

Clearly you san see from his swing. Ouch! That's just wrong and not nice. LOL.

Brutal. But slightly amusing as well. That's mean to say, or how they put it, I vote Score to send a bunch of equipment to ProCookie!

This is funny. So is Cookie's swing. So is being down 4 through 6 holes to that swing. Wait.....

Cookie and SCOR were meant to be together

How old is this video #Cookie? Have you changed how you play out of the sand since then?

How old is this video #Cookie? Have you changed how you play out of the sand since then?

Probably 2 1/2 years. I play these square from bunker but not other wedges.

#Cookie is a celebrity. Dude is worldwide.

That is too awesome. Nothing better than Cookie on video, the camera just loves him! That's an interesting swing... but seems effective.

That is too awesome. Nothing better than Cookie on video, the camera just loves him! That's an interesting swing... but seems effective.
When I was posting a Vine of Cookie hitting a short iron into the green, I copied the video over to a better video player so I could get a better look at "the swing". The thing I noticed is that regardless what happened from the moment he started taking the club back, his impact position was exactly where he was when he set up.

Swing your swing Cookie. It works.

That was freaking awesome dude. #Cookie: "I've never been a good bunker player." Haha who would've known!?

That was actually some decent bunker play. I remember this vid when scor emailed it to me :)

Cookie is a legend. A legend with a really good record when it counts too.

Back