The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so excited to use Foxfi when I got my android phone, and then it turns out it doesn't work with my phone. Verizon put a stop to it I guess so now I am SOL for a hot spot. I am sure I can find another way to do it, but not with Foxfi, which sucks! That was one of the biggest reasons's I switched to an android phone.

My app basically said don't upgrade to the next OS b/c the upgrade will kill the app. Lame.

Server just fried at the shop. Entire computer system is down. Cant get it back up.

Eff me.

Server just fried at the shop. Entire computer system is down. Cant get it back up.

Eff me.

That sucks wasn't it just updated

y8a9y3um.jpg
data drives me crazy!

WOW that would drive me crazy to. Plus I would probably forget something or enter something wrong.
data drives me crazy!

Think I just broke some bones in my foot falling down the damn steps. Hoping it's just a sprain .

Lolz as if NJ didnt suck enough, Tornado warning until 5pm.

Think I just broke some bones in my foot falling down the damn steps. Hoping it's just a sprain .

That's no good bro. Are you getting it checked out?

Sending lots of positive thoughts, buddy. Hope it's small.

Sorry to hear that dude. Hope it is nothing serious.

A tornado touched down just blocks away from my kids high school.

That made for an exciting day.

Motherboard on the server fried, somehow. External hard drive would not work. Had to pull the HD from the Server, extract the files I needed, go home and get my laptop and create it in to an impromptu server.

Computers are back up, I need a beer.

That made for an exciting day.

Motherboard on the server fried, somehow. External hard drive would not work. Had to pull the HD from the Server, extract the files I needed, go home and get my laptop and create it in to an impromptu server.

Computers are back up, I need a beer.

Release the Kraken!

Release the Kraken!
I freaking need to.

Dell was of no help, however they have a tech coming to repair the original server and repair the motherboard next Wednesday.

I freaking need to.

Dell was of no help, however they have a tech coming to repair the original server and repair the motherboard next Wednesday.

next wednesday? wow that's pretty crap. Is that just the response time your warranty covers or are you paying for the support?

Next Wednesday, nice. It's not like you have a business to run or anything.
Yeah, I may or may not have yelled loudly. But, it's ok, since the Tech rep didnt speak english he had no clue what I was saying.

So frustrating.
next wednesday? wow that's pretty crap. Is that just the response time your warranty covers or are you paying for the support?
Warranty driven dude. They wouldnt even give me specs on a motherboard to get that I could do myself.

Yeah, I may or may not have yelled loudly. But, it's ok, since the Tech rep didnt speak english he had no clue what I was saying.

So frustrating.

Warranty driven dude. They wouldnt even give me specs on a motherboard to get that I could do myself.

Dang, rough. Anything I can do to help, feel free to hit me up. I probably have a server, or possibly parts, I could send to help you get by if needed.

Dang, rough. Anything I can do to help, feel free to hit me up. I probably have a server, or possibly parts, I could send to help you get by if needed.

Just need a motherboard for a dell server.

Lesson cancelled. Ugh. I'm about sick of things popping up all the time. Rescheduled though and I get to join the club next week, so there's a bright side.

Waiting over a hour for dealership to put one tire on the wife's car. Could of had it done myself 45 minutes ago. Told me it would be quick, that's what I get for believing them

Internet just got regulated by IT. THP = Access Denied. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back