Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Yeah that dude must be awesome for sure!

I see what you did there...

Hope I can send that email fast enough to meet a bunch of you folks in person finally

Yeah that dude must be awesome for sure!

Really looking forward to signups for this one and meeting/seeing everyone in May!
I think he'll need to change his name to mikeAWESOMEdean!!!

I see what you did there...

Hope I can send that email fast enough to meet a bunch of you folks in person finally

That would be awesome, cant be more than a few hours for ya right?

That would be awesome, cant be more than a few hours for ya right?

That's right - about 2 maybe 2 and a half. Got the wife on board and everything. All about execution when the time comes. There's a bunch of you guys that are entertaining as hell on here. I know I'd have a ton of fun on the course with anyone that makes it

Just a few more days and then Indy goes live for signup.
Cannot wait to see who will be joining GG and myself.

Just a few more days and then Indy goes live for signup.
Cannot wait to see who will be joining GG and myself.

This will be one of the highlights of next week for me. Well, there is this Adams thing at the end of the week as well. :clapp:

Just submitted my Albatross Club membership, now just have to wait until Tuesday to see if I can be one of the lucky ones.

I love all of the interest shown for this one--especially those who have expressed interest from all over.

Tuesday cannot get here fast enough!! Impatiently waiting for this day...just hope im quick enough to be one of the lucky ones to get in.

With heavy reluctance, I'll be passing to join up for Indy. With many upcoming family nuptials, which are in planning stages; I'd just hate it, if date was chosen on same Indy event date. Hope that the lucky ones for this event have a great day and time.

Gotta work OT Tuesday now. Uh oh...

Definitely worried about being quick enough to sign up Tueday. My work computer is going wonky at the wrong frigging time, & my room gets NO cell reception. I might have to steal one of my student's ipads to do this quick!

One thing's for certain: Class is watching a video starting around 12:50 through 1:15

Will have to be incredibly quick on Tuesday. A fantastic amount of interest for Indy - this one is going to sell out fast!!

Will have to be incredibly quick on Tuesday. A fantastic amount of interest for Indy - this one is going to sell out fast!!

Good luck Tuesday! The OC will have to do for me this year.

I'm very nervous for Tuesday, I think I have about 3 different reminders in 3 different programs. I'll be sitting in my meeting at 9 am chomping at the bit for it to get over and then I know I'll just be watching the clock!

I'm going to use my school's computer lab. Their internet is not the greatest, but it will be faster than trying to use my phone.

I'm going to use my school's computer lab. Their internet is not the greatest, but it will be faster than trying to use my phone.
I'd say that depends on your phone/service. I've been incredibly lucky using my phone.

I'd say that depends on your phone/service. I've been incredibly lucky using my phone.

Agreed. My phone service has paid off twice for me.

Agreed. My phone service has paid off twice for me.

That being said, I'm going to be checking some things with work the next couple days to try and make a push into this one.

The Doc has given the all clear. Now it's just a matter of getting in?

So I might get lucky enough to meet Mr. Jman?

There is so much interest in this one. Might need to get expanded :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

There is so much interest in this one. Might need to get expanded :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That's a pretty good bet so long as the course can handle it.

Back