#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

To heck with the food, bring on the golf!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh I'm definitely ready for the golf. It will be nice since to be somewhere warmer since it is going to be cold next week here in Missouri.

I can only imagine what we will get to see, or do why at their HQ. I am also thinking about what we will be eating.
This has me pretty excited. The time shifting earlier, the demand to be there on time or don't come at all, JB's suggestion that golf pants and shirt should be OK attire.....

Really looking forward to seeing how this plays. Going to be some great feed back on Adams

This has me pretty excited. The time shifting earlier, the demand to be there on time or don't come at all, JB's suggestion that golf pants and shirt should be OK attire.....

Yeah.....I kinda had to order some "nice" clothes today.

Jeans ain't cutting it.

But if that's what it takes to #OwnTheSecondShot, then count me in.

Jeans ain't cutting it.

Yeah, I did the same thing. Gotta step up my wardrobe to make a good first impression.

I am so pumped for Friday. Not sure what to expect Friday afternoon, but really looking forward to visiting Adams HQ. Going to be AMAZING.

I am so pumped for Friday. Not sure what to expect Friday afternoon, but really looking forward to visiting Adams HQ. Going to be AMAZING.

I think the Friday afternoon surprise and the order to be in time or don't come is the most intriguing, and finding out teams will be awesome.

Jeans ain't cutting it.

I may or may not have bought some golf pants and shirts specifically for Fri night.

Jeans ain't cutting it.

I may or may not have bought some golf pants and shirts specifically for Fri night.

Just make sure we all take the tags off before showing up at Adams!

Finally got a round in with 70* weather. Feeling better prepared for Next weekend!

Awoke this morning with this solely on the mind since we will gathering at Cowboys golf club a week from now.

Really excited to hear the details of the format and see how the teams shake out.

Hoping this next week flies by!!

I'm ready. One week from today and we will be OwningTheSecondShot. The excitement just hit another level.

I spoke with Adam's yesterday about the event and they are super excited! This is going to be an awesome weekend. :smile:
I got the impression from their interaction on Twitter, that they have been excited about this event for months! And I can't wait to reap the benefits of their excitement. Countdown is on...six days to Adams HQ.

Six days!!!! Man is time flying by. Will be on a plane in no time

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Jeans ain't cutting it.

I too had to look into additional wardrobe for Friday, but the knickers are ready for Saturday.

I spoke with Adam's yesterday about the event and they are super excited! This is going to be an awesome weekend. :smile:
To hear that they are excited is awesome, think about it, they are a company selling to us end users and they're excited to have you all there and play some golf while they're at it, so cool to see the companies get behind this stuff!

Seeing Ernie really playing well with his new Adams equipment this week has me even more excited to see what they have in store for us Friday and Saturday. 1 nice little week for us left and we are no longer on deck, but we will be there to #OwnTheSecondShot all over Dallas!

This week can't go by fast enough. I can't wait to hit some Adams clubs. I want to check out the Yes putters also just from the back story and it seems to be working for Ernie.

5 days!
Thinking about wardrobe for Friday AND Saturday. Making sure I have stuff that doesn't have another club manufacturer's logo on it.

5 days!
Thinking about wardrobe for Friday AND Saturday. Making sure I have stuff that doesn't have another club manufacturer's logo on it.

I don't have a single hat, visor or anything else from Adams, so I'm certainly glad they're giving us hats.

I don't have a single hat, visor or anything else from Adams, so I'm certainly glad they're giving us hats.

Wear THP. Always safe.

Back