#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

No worries at all JB, tour van is awesome but will not impact the level of fun that we will start having a week from tomorrow!!

I can't believe it's almost here, I'm so freaking ready to hang out with Adams!

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is happening in 8 days!

No worries about the Tour Van Josh...I guess I'll just have to catch up with you in Hilton Head, Lake Charles, Nashville, or Ocean City then?

To bad the tour van isn't going to be there, but it makes since to make Dallas a layover between flights to California. I really can't wait to this event, and since I have only been to one event the Branson Invitational I can only imagine what a special event like this will entail. To say I'm excited is an understatement, and just to go play a course like this I would of never thought of doing two years ago. THP has opened my eyes to what golf can really be, and I appreciate that tremendously.

I'm going to miss seeing the THP tour can, but I will probably get a few more chances in March. But I will be happy to see JB and GG again. I'm really looking forward to you'll coming back to Texas. I think this year, you have put together the best Texas event yet. I'm really excited to see what Adams golf has in store for everyone and the golf Saturday with them is going to be special. This will be my first experience playing golf with someone from the manufacturing side of the golf business and I can't wait. Only eight more days and it all begins.

Leaving Dallas this morning! I WILL be back, and soon! Can't wait people!

Panda vs Nate.........

Ill take wagers on Nate! We are going to see a sad panda.

Yeah this event is about Adams and some great thprs. Can't wait I see everyone, a week away!

I'm going to miss seeing the THP tour can, but I will probably get a few more chances in March. But I will be happy to see JB and GG again. I'm really looking forward to you'll coming back to Texas. I think this year, you have put together the best Texas event yet. I'm really excited to see what Adams golf has in store for everyone and the golf Saturday with them is going to be special. This will be my first experience playing golf with someone from the manufacturing side of the golf business and I can't wait. Only eight more days and it all begins.

Thanks dude. We are excited about this event as well, but I dont want to overshadow the work that #Cookie and Nate did as they paved the way for events like this one to happen. Good crew out there and we look forward to seeing everybody.

Thanks dude. We are excited about this event as well, but I dont want to overshadow the work that #Cookie and Nate did as they paved the way for events like this one to happen. Good crew out there and we look forward to seeing everybody.

#Cookie & Big Time, first one is one me as a small way to say thanks.

Hey now, Freddie and I won't be pimped out like cheap suits!!! I would never hurt a Panda. However, I am going to hurt some #OwnTheSecondShot clubs next week!

Hey now, Freddie and I won't be pimped out like cheap suits!!! I would never hurt a Panda. However, I am going to hurt some #OwnTheSecondShot clubs next week!
#skeeered

Again this event isn't about anything more then what is listed in the first post. Let's keep it about that.

Adams headquarters in a week. Few will ever set foot in an OEM facility let alone get to play with reps from that company. We are some damn lucky guys to get to do what we do because of the JWoW and Morganchow (it rhymes)

I understand that there will be some first timers and this is going to blow your minds. The way THP runs and event is second to none. Nate and cookie deserve a big hand as do JB and Morgan.

See everyone in the first tee in 7 days, 23 hours and 6 minutes.

Adams has some of the best R&D around, I'm more excited about the tour than anything else. I've been on a tour of another OEM, still insanely excited about this one. Cannot wait to see, hit, and learn about what their line is all about this year.

The more I look at the XTD irons, the more interested I am in them. The look is definitely unconventional, but I'd play a potato on a stick if it produced results.

The cross cavity is supposed to produce a gear effect to straighten out shots like a hybrid, without the hybrid bulk.

I hope I'm on a team with bombers so we get lots of nice iron shots into the green so I can put these through their paces.

I have absolutely no idea what to expect, especially with the surprises that keep getting mentioned, but this can't get here soon enough. I honestly don't know what will be better: seeing the Adams HQ and playing golf with Adams folks, or meeting so many awesome THPers including 4 of my #DotCom teammates, not to mention golfing a REALLY nice golf course not once, but twice. Going to be a whole lot of awesome packed into next weekend.

Saw a sale for the Adams Driving hybrid today at In the hole golf--definitely want to hit that thing!

1 week from right now we will be inside Adams Golf HQ!

How awesome is that?

How awesome is that?

It's crazy to think about really. Im so dang ready though.

How awesome is that?

I can only imagine what we will get to see, or do why at their HQ. I am also thinking about what we will be eating.

I can only imagine what we will get to see, or do why at their HQ. I am also thinking about what we will be eating.

To heck with the food, bring on the golf!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back