#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

My flight lands at 2:30. Hope I have no issues making it to Adams for 4:00

My flight lands at 2:30. Hope I have no issues making it to Adams for 4:00

Will be tight depending on how quickly they get the bags off the plane. You coming in DFW airport? You should be fine.

Yep, I'm done. Between the THP 2nd Challenge & heavy pondering about this event I'm officially checked out. I think tomorrow is a "work from home" day

Without knowing any additional details, this weekend will be awesome. Can't wait to see what ELSE is in store. So pumped. We are leaving around 4am Thursday morning and I am seriously considering pulling an all nighter at work.. Have a bunch of stuff piling up. :banghead: It will be worth it though!

You guys that posted in the rant thread about starting to feel sick.......start taking that Zicam now!! Don't bring that crap to DFW!

You guys that posted in the rant thread about starting to feel sick.......start taking that Zicam now!! Don't bring that crap to DFW!
I'm on a steady cocktail of Musinex, Alka-Seltzer, halls and ginger ale. No way I'll be sick for this event!

Done with work, and on vacation until this event! Leave tomorrow morning to head south. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

2 down one more work day to go, but really tomorrow is "work from home" & that's like a day off anyway.

Two more days still for me. I can't believe we are finally to the end of February.

Done with work, and on vacation until this event! Leave tomorrow morning to head south. Can't. Freaking. Wait.
Awesome. Wish I could say the same. I've got quite a bit to wrap up before I leave work Thursday evening.

To make it worse, I have to fight the urge to check in on this thread every 30 minutes.

Got my sickness out of the way last week. Was praying for the reaper though. Got well enough to go to RTJ and now am just resting for DFW. Can't wait to meet a bunch of new THP'rs and see some old friends as well.

Then there is just the mind blowing anticipation of Adams and JB surprises.

#ImExcitedTo #OwnTheSecondShot

JM

God this weekend is finally here! Two more sleeps and I'm on my way to Big D. Can't wait!

Awesome. Wish I could say the same. I've got quite a bit to wrap up before I leave work Thursday evening.

To make it worse, I have to fight the urge to check in on this thread every 30 minutes.

Subscribe and Tapatalk will alert you to any updates that don't revolve around weather. Problem, solved! But I know the feeling, it's exciting to be this close to an event!

And here I am again. LOL

I made a quick trip today while out for lunch & grabbed a couple of shirts & a sweater (for early morning) to wear on the course this weekend. I have no idea why I felt compelled to buy new clothes. I had plenty of stuff I could have worn.

And here I am again. LOL

I made a quick trip today while out for lunch & grabbed a couple of shirts & a sweater (for early morning) to wear on the course this weekend. I have no idea why I felt compelled to buy new clothes. I had plenty of stuff I could have worn.

I did the same thing. I think it just has to be done!

So I'm packing for this thing (more outfits than I usually bring, but have to look fresh for THPers). I see that Saturday after golf is another meal, are there lockers/showers at the course to freshen up and change, or will there not be time for that anyway?

Cowboys has showers, but that dinner is onsite so may not be needed.

What's wrong with that?

I'm afraid my CBs will not recognize me when I get to Dallas. I haven't been able to touch them in over a week because of these damn stitches. But, I'm mending nicely and will be ready for some THP golf!

I am ready and willing to play some golf! Busy in life, needing a break & looking forward to some great fun with you all!

#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

apapegah.jpg

It's the last work day!

Get through today, tomorrow (less than 12 hours of left work) and then Funday Friday with THP'ers begins!

Can't wait to see what awesomeness awaits us Friday afternoon!

wow, this event came quickly, I hope you all have a fantastic time!!!

Back