The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Jrod does such an amazing job on them I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask?

Hope he comes through. That would be awesome to have a "custom" Callaway avatar.

How freaking cool is that. Love me some Jrod and Callaway.

Very cool! JRod does some awesome work and I am looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.

Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Going directly to the source!

So that makes me a little...jealous.

Regardless, it's an awesome gesture and I can't wait to see what Jrod comes up with.

JRod custom MC avatar?! Sorry Ricky, might have to replace you! :alien:

Callaway JRod does an awesome job with all the graphics...can't wait to see what he and Callaway in general have in the works for us.

Pretty blown away. Kinda like I won the lottery.

#THPMC is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you definitely won the lottery.

Truer words were never spoken. This is the experience of a lifetime and I, for one, want to give it my best. I'm a bit frustrated right now because things keep getting in the way of my plan. Snowed in for a week, twice. Now a little surgery sets me back almost two weeks. It may seem to some that we have plenty of time, but that damned clock is relentlessly ticking. On the bright side, I get eight or ten days of short game practice, since all I can do is chip and putt. It could be a blessing in disguise.. Look at me talking myself out of this funk!

Truer words were never spoken. This is the experience of a lifetime and I, for one, want to give it my best. I'm a bit frustrated right now because things keep getting in the way of my plan. Snowed in for a week, twice. Now a little surgery sets me back almost two weeks. It may seem to some that we have plenty of time, but that damned clock is relentlessly ticking. On the bright side, I get eight or ten days of short game practice, since all I can do is chip and putt. It could be a blessing in disguise.. Look at me talking myself out of this funk!

Don't worry buddy! I will be that guy, you have plenty of time. In your downtime get a plan together and execute when the time is right. Warm weather is on its way.

No one ever broke hearts by just hitting iron shots. They did it by making putts and getting up and down from everywhere.

Definitely a chance of a lifetime. My buddies are pissed I won't be on our annual golf trip...really?!?! I wouldn't pass this up for anything. I am grateful for this opportunity that I've been blessed with.

No one ever broke hearts by just hitting iron shots. They did it by making putts and getting up and down from everywhere.

It may just be a blessing! God knows we all can use short game practice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Super cool!

Definitely a chance of a lifetime. My buddies are pissed I won't be on our annual golf trip...really?!?! I wouldn't pass this up for anything. I am grateful for this opportunity that I've been blessed with.

Just tell them you got 39 new buddies to take a trip with.

Same here, last year I did the MC and the annual buddy trip Florida, but this year I can't do both. No brainer which one I picked :D

Just tell them you got 39 new buddies to take a trip with.

That was exactly my comment to them. For those who don't know what the MC represents will never understand.

We are 5 months out everyone!!!

Back