New Game Golf system

The button is hard to push, make sure you give it a strong force. Won't break it

The button is hard to push, make sure you give it a strong force. Won't break it

I agree. Hard to tell that you are on the "button" and pushing it hard enough to get it to work.

Thanks guys , it worked i had to push it pretty hard to work but it did ,

Asked this somewhere else and never saw an answer so I'll ask you guys. Whatever happened to the annual fee? I know I read during development that they were going to have $50 annual premium subscription....did they get rid of this? No fees now? I lost interest after seeing the fee but if it is gone, maybe I'll try it.

Asked this somewhere else and never saw an answer so I'll ask you guys. Whatever happened to the annual fee? I know I read during development that they were going to have $50 annual premium subscription....did they get rid of this? No fees now? I lost interest after seeing the fee but if it is gone, maybe I'll try it.

They dropped the fee. No fees now.

Any update on using the system Nate or Erik? Oh wait, never mind Erik...too soon?

I hadn't thought about making sure all of my courses were mapped, thanks for posting that. It turns out all of my area courses are mapped, including a local 9 hole cow pasture course that I use to take the kids to when they were little.

Sorry for the skim - can I check their site to see what couses are mapped? How much is this costing now?

Not yet Doug.....played a few rounds but not with it yet. I need to change that.

Sorry for the skim, but why are some able to use it and others not? I read you have to wait until June to use?

Sorry for the skim, but why are some able to use it and others not? I read you have to wait until June to use?

It can be used right now. I just happen to live in MN so the courses are not quite ready.

My Game Golf arrives Friday.... The course I'm playing Saturday isn't mapped yet, but I might have to play a different course on Sunday to try it out!

I think I am going to jump in....my courses are mapped and I got an email a few weeks ago with a Free $50 GolfNOW coupon if I order so that really cuts it down to $200 plus shipping...may have to pull the trigger this weekend.

I think I am going to jump in....my courses are mapped and I got an email a few weeks ago with a Free $50 GolfNOW coupon if I order so that really cuts it down to $200 plus shipping...may have to pull the trigger this weekend.

Make it happen Tim. I haven't seen much about the social aspect that has been promised but I hope more is in the works.

Looks like there is a chance to catch an interview with the CEO in a few minutes for those with Sirius XM:

Hello,

It has been through the tremendous support of our early adopters and our earlyplayers that we are where we are today.

I am humbled to see so much support from so many people in sucha short time. Tomorrow, Thursday the 27th is a very big day for GAME GOLF,and I wanted to share it with you.
I have been asked by Matt Adams to join him on his radio show,hosted on Sirius XM, PGA Tour Network Radio, tomorrow morning from 8:15AM EST.After I talk a little we will have a special guest also join us on the show.You can also hear the show online at http://www.back9networkradio.com/
Later in the day (6:30PM EST) I will be on the John Maginnes Show,also on Sirius XM, PGA Tour NetworkRadio CH 93 (Sirius 208) talking about GAME GOLF
If you are using our product and you have a story to tell, Iwould be thrilled to have you dial in and join us for the morning show. At some stage Matt Adams will be asking for lovers of GAME GOLF to jointhe conversation. His show runs from 7am EST to 9am EST.
Thanks again for yoursupport. Onwards and upwards!

Regards,

John McGuire
CEO

Really interested in this. I have Golfshot on my phone but it really drains the battery. Can't wait to read some reviews because it might be a bday present to myself.

New Game Golf system

Played the Game Golf yesterday. So simple to use. Shot link for the rest of us indeed!

Though I had a horrible round - in the middle of a major swing change - it accurately captured distances, fairways, GIR, counted putts, etc.

For the day:

57% fairways
33% GIR
17% scrambling
36 putts
Shot 88 (ouch!)

Mean driver distance 276, longest 315
Avg drive 260 (combined with driver & 3w)
I hit my 4h better than my 3h
My 3w went from 101 to 279 yards :) Mean was 236
Irons were generally predictable, though not many samples yet and I nuked one 8i

Misses were both left and right, but mostly I bailed out on my new swing...

www.gamegolf.com/player/thewitt/round/6579?round_id=6579

Working with the Pro to engrain the new swing mechanics on Wednesday

I'm going to like this system. I should edit the pin placements on the green I guess for better putting accuracy in the display, but I'm not OCD :)

Game Golf breaks down your shots by club. It was interesting to go back and see how I use my wedges. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393841028.321829.jpg

Played the Game Golf yesterday. So simple to use. Shot link for the rest of us indeed!

Though I had a horrible round - in the middle of a major swing change - it accurately captured distances, fairways, GIR, counted putts, etc.

For the day:

57% fairways
33% GIR
17% scrambling
36 putts
Shot 88 (ouch!)

Mean driver distance 276, longest 315
Avg drive 260 (combined with driver & 3w)
I hit my 4h better than my 3h
My 3w went from 101 to 279 yards :) Mean was 236
Irons were generally predictable, though not many samples yet and I nuked one 8i

Misses were both left and right, but mostly I bailed out on my new swing...

www.gamegolf.com/player/thewitt/round/6579?round_id=6579

Working with the Pro to engrain the new swing mechanics on Wednesday

I'm going to like this system. I should edit the pin placements on the green I guess for better putting accuracy in the display, but I'm not OCD :)

Good stuff thewitt, thanks for sharing!

I am very interested in this thing. I love the way all of the shots are mapped out from the round.

The more I read through here, and see the commercial, the more I want to go all in on this. Such an easy way to get even more information than I currently try to keep, but it just takes so long.
Once I saw thewitt's link and round, I was sold.

The more I read through here, and see the commercial, the more I want to go all in on this. Such an easy way to get even more information than I currently try to keep, but it just takes so long.
Once I saw thewitt's link and round, I was sold.

I am thinking about it hard too. Just seems like it's easy to really analyze your game and perhaps take it to another level.

Back