Northern Trust Open *SPOILERS*

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap
Did we even have a thread for Torrey Pines last week?

Im only a few blocks from Riviera so I might stop by today or tomorrow. I thimk were supposed to get some rain tonght and tomorrow so hopefully there are no delays.

Good call TGM. This tourny has a great field.

Good call TGM. This tourny has a great field.

Its pretty cool when the tour comes to town. I didnt see any last week but I guess a lot of the pro's were stopping by TPC to get tuned up for the weekend.
I think Mediate will be in the mix come Sunday. I know Bel Air is his home course now but he lives close to Riviera, so im sure he gets a lot of rounds in there.

This is a great field indeed! I'll be glued all weekend trying to avoid the endless Peyton Manning lovefest before kickoff of the Super Bowl.

Winner: Davis Love III- gonna punch his Masters ticket this weekend!

We'll be stopping by over the weekend!! Can't wait to see Mr. Phil :)

Its pretty cool when the tour comes to town. I didnt see any last week but I guess a lot of the pro's were stopping by TPC to get tuned up for the weekend.
I think Mediate will be in the mix come Sunday. I know Bel Air is his home course now but he lives close to Riviera, so im sure he gets a lot of rounds in there.

You just made GG happy since she has a huge crush on him.

You just made GG happy since she has a huge crush on him.

He seems like a really cool guy. Is it just me or does he wear his pants up really high?:D

GG probably thinks all the men wear them that way, she's lived in Florida her entire life hasn't she?

spoiler alert MO I've lived in FL my entire life and the majority of people don't wear there pants anywhere near high.

I must say I dont like the West coast swing, I cant really watch the rounds in my office because they televise them later.

I'm a big Paddy fan. I'm excited to see him kick off his 2k10 season!

very excited to watch it.

news from around the net.....Cabrera and Couples could both be gaming Eye2's. Practice rounds spy shots have been seen.

And Couples has on those shoes again. They're starting to grow on me. It could be his mysterious gravitational pull that is persuading me to love him them.

And Couples has on those shoes again. They're starting to grow on me. It could be his mysterious gravitational pull that is persuading me to love him them.

Just spoke to the ECCO folks about these in detail. They are the Ecco Golf Street and they are going to be making a major push for these over the next 3 months

I guess of few of them at LA Country Club with ex-Pres. George Bush (#41?) and Phil had 9 birdies, that's pretty good for the course (don't remember if it was the north course or the south course though).

There's going to be traffic going home tonight from all the people at the country club...who knows, maybe not as bad since TW isn't there!!

I guess of few of them at LA Country Club with ex-Pres. George Bush (#41?) and Phil had 9 birdies, that's pretty good for the course (don't remember if it was the north course or the south course though).

There's going to be traffic going home tonight from all the people at the country club...who knows, maybe not as bad since TW isn't there!!

Riviera is different than LACC? isn't it? do they do the wed. pro-am at two separate courses?

as far as i can tell....phil just tee'd off....he's -1 thru 1. i need him to hold tight right there and then go low on the back. :cough: streakers :/cough:

Riviera is different than LACC? isn't it? do they do the wed. pro-am at two separate courses?

as far as i can tell....phil just tee'd off....he's -1 thru 1. i need him to hold tight right there and then go low on the back. :cough: streakers :/cough:

Haha, I've got him going low on the front so you're probably safe! I'm hoping he comes out this weekend with a chip on his shoulder.

Ya LACC is down the street. I will play all of these Country Clubs one day, I already got one of the hardest ones down, Im shooting for Riviera next. Where is OJ when you need him.

They are completely different! LACC has 2 courses, 36 holes. Riviera only has 18 holes!

Some of my guys are friends with one of the old landscapers. That might be my in.

yeah. i was going to go with the 'find a rich old man in LA' and 'work what your momma gave ya' angle.

but then i looked in the mirror and realized that was probably not a valid plan. and i could polish my people skills.

nice to see a good round by Luke Donald. and Dustin Johnson went loooooow.

what the hell happened to Michael Sim? didn't see that coming. this is why i shouldn't play fantasy sports.

Re: Northern Trust Open *SPOILERS*

JB said:
Just spoke to the ECCO folks about these in detail. They are the Ecco Golf Street and they are going to be making a major push for these over the next 3 months

I missed this post earlier. they really are growing on me. I would like them more with shorts but I realize freddie can't go there.

Back