THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTG everyone!

Said it before and will again.
I love this thread.

Didn't expect to see this pop up in this thread, glad it found a good home :)
I'm really glad that Eddie likes the shirt. The truth is Joey deserves all the credit. I was just the goofball that typed a sentence or two; Joey is the guy who devised the contest, provided the shirt and graciously mailed it across the pond on his own dime. Kudos to JoeyJoeJo - well done, sir!

Time for me to sing the praises of a kick a** THP'er. I recently purchased a Titleist 913F 3W off the MP. Tonight, I am out for dinner and receive a PM and it's KC720 telling me he noticed I had purchased the 913 and that it came with a Regular flex shaft, and that he noticed from my signature that I played X flexes. He offered me a Aldila RIP Phenom 80 X that he had laying around, since I wouldn't be able to use the shaft that came with the one that I purchased. That is legit as all get out. I had a shipping number before I could even offer to pay for shipping. I mean, wow. I am blown away by his generosity and attention to details.

KC, as I said dude, I won't forget this.

Time for me to sing the praises of a kick a** THP'er. I recently purchased a Titleist 913F 3W off the MP. Tonight, I am out for dinner and receive a PM and it's KC720 telling me he noticed I had purchased the 913 and that it came with a Regular flex shaft, and that he noticed from my signature that I played X flexes. He offered me a Aldila RIP Phenom 80 X that he had laying around, since I wouldn't be able to use the shaft that came with the one that I purchased. That is legit as all get out. I had a shipping number before I could even offer to pay for shipping. I mean, wow. I am blown away by his generosity and attention to details.

He is the absolute man. He's hooking me up with a 3 wood shaft. I think we need to start a secret thread trying to figure out how to thank this guy.

He is the absolute man. He's hooking me up with a 3 wood shaft. I think we need to start a secret thread trying to figure out how to thank this guy.

Both you guys are absolutely welcome! Its just a small gesture that most any one here does on a daily basis

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

This thread is full of mind blowing experiences that only a place like THP can provide. It's just amazing how people go above and beyond on a daily basis.

I just got the Bstone hat from Baldcopper, I can't wait to sport it on the course! Thanks again.

Mentioned in the new Callaway SR series golf ball thread that I wish I could buy a sleeve of the SR2's to try before I buy a whole dozen - and TPluff decides to send me a sleeve - free! THP strikes again!!

Our main man Smallville recently sent me a little care package and I was pleasantly surprised with a few extras. He sent me a KC football head cover and a ball marker from his home course. It's the small things that matter, thank you Smalls.

Our main man Smallville recently sent me a little care package and I was pleasantly surprised with a few extras. He sent me a KC football head cover and a ball marker from his home course. It's the small things that matter, thank you Smalls.
Smalls is good people, for sure. Well done.

Mmaynard11 deserves his name to bump this thread!

Got a pm from him that he will send me a Bridgestone hat! What an awesome guy! THP brings out the best in people!

Just a little token of my appreciation for you helping out several other THPer's. Plus I need to make sure a fellow Bridgestone staffer is dressed to fit the part during the upcoming months of prep.

Got a pm from him that he will send me a Bridgestone hat! What an awesome guy! THP brings out the best in people!

A couple weeks ago mikeg_74 posted in this thread that he had a few laptop bags that he wanted to give away. Well being that I am still somewhat of a TaylorMade homer I quickly laid claim to the TM Bag. Well it came today and looks brand new. Mike wouldn't even let me cover shipping. So a big thanks to Mike!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

KANG...yep, not surpirsed are you....I am blown away.

KANG...yep, not surpirsed are you....I am blown away.

I get back from one of my recent trips this month on Valentines day. Post that I've returned and get a phone call from KC. He knows that I'm going through some health concerns and probably not going to be able to get lessons. He proceeds to tell me that he has some extra lessons that need to be used up before they expire at GolfTec. He even went to the head instructor there and asked if what he was wanting to do was even possible.

Well, he tells me that it's all good to go and not only will I be able to get some lessons, there is enough to get a complete bag fitting for the Morgan Cup with all the Cobra gear at the store. I was completely blown away and told him I couldn't do that but thanks. If you haven't figured it out by now, he wouldn't listen. Kang really is everything you see posted and more, just an all around genuine friend. There aren't many of us THP'rs in Colorado, but I like to think we've got some really good ones! I for one know for sure these THPCO gentlemen are top notch...all of them I've had the privilege to meet.

Thank you sir, I look forward to taking you up on your offer and can hopefully return the favor some day!

Wow, THP has some good ones. Nice job fellas. Really something special kc720!

Let's keep the ball rolling....my wife has a rule whatever goes into my closet I pull something out. I've added some shirts so I have a few that need a good home. The all the shirts are size L. The two TW shirts run more fitted than the Bobby Jones. The Bobby Jones runs larger and closer to XL....

First three THP'ers to PM me get them.

ygevahyp.jpg

rahy3y8y.jpg

6emu2uda.jpg

5uba7yre.jpg

kc720 has done it again!!! Really hope to get the pleasure of meeting you once of these days and buying you a beer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

If its not red let me know, I will send you a red one

Parshooter36!!!! Dude thank you. I was caught by total surprise when I received a package from Andy. Open it up and see this:
7ahezysy.jpg

At a loss for words, it is freakin awesome!!!!

Love that towel, well done Andy!

Big thanks to Chasd3!! he offered to send his Cobra Amp Offset driver to any junior who could use it, and while I can't, I am sure somebody on my team could use one, so I took it. I just put this all together than that driver used to be Tequila4Kapp's, which lives 10ish miles from me. this driver has gone essentially all of the way around the country and back. pretty cool!

Big thanks to Chasd3!! he offered to send his Cobra Amp Offset driver to any junior who could use it, and while I can't, I am sure somebody on my team could use one, so I took it. I just put this all together than that driver used to be Tequila4Kapp's, which lives 10ish miles from me. this driver has gone essentially all of the way around the country and back. pretty cool!
That is awesome!
I think it is OR to NM to NH and back to OR :)

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Since I hit my Cleveland M4 so well and so much further than my 4i, I figured I would replace my 5i with the M5. Went to the WTB forum to see if anyone wanted to part with theirs. Tucsondivots contacted me and asked for my address. He would neither let me pay for the club, nor shipping. Thank you sir, and I will look for the perfect opportunity to pay it forward!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back