What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cut 1.5" off my never compromise putter stuck a win avs jumbo putter grip on it.

Just some THPing while watching the Accenture. Trying to find a good deal on a range finder online somewhere.

Today I played crap golf :-(

Posted using Tapatalk

Hit about 150 balls in a lengthy range session and talked with a PGA teaching pro about lessons.

Catching up on some THP before work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just finished up a range sessions and made another stop at Dick's Sporting Goods for more golf club / apparel pondering.

Played 18, fun and gorgeous day!

Went gear hoing at golfsmith. Again...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Also went and got the x utility 21° bent 3 degrees flat and loft adjusted back to 21. (The original reason for going to GS) Hit it beautifully 235 carry, 255 total. The recoil shaft feels amazing

I tried to go to a golf store, but I had been closed a few months ago. :(

Putting indoors.

Had a range session and then came home and gave my beauties a bath

duze7epa.jpg

Lots of club testing and swing work today. Also played a match with my buddy and took it to 16 where he hit a crazy 30 yard flop shot to less than a foot to secure the match. Lost 2 down.

Visited two courses and hit 120 balls with SW. watched the pitching lesson from PGA Tour Academy Home Edition.

Shaft removal and thping

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18 holes with a few awesome THPers

Actually had a chance to go to the range with the GF today. She had a lesson last Friday while I was out of town and could already see a difference for her...happy for her! And me...

Actually had a chance to go to the range with the GF today. She had a lesson last Friday while I was out of town and could already see a difference for her...happy for her! And me...

How did you hit em?

Hit the range, and did some shaft testing.

Went to the range to work on my swing.

Had my TMPL fitting.

More awesome than I could have imagined.

THPed and oggled my 588 Custom that came in today.

Thping
Signed up for indy invitational

Signed up for the Indy Invitational. So pumped

Picked up my White Tie for my Bio Cell, clean and organized my clubs/bag for DFW & THP'd... A lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back