Create your dream/custom headcover

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm not talking about creating a custom headcover where you pick the colors, I'm talking about a custom shape and everything, would you go the bubba watson route and make it look like you, would it be an animal they don't make yet or would be something entirely different.

I'd do a Liger!
Liger.jpg

Put one of these on a sock. I will buy 14. One for every club

transformers-optimus-prime-voice-changer-helmet.jpg

Wont allow me to link a pic

I would love my custom minion on my driver, or a putter cover with it on their. If ibever find one as a stuffed animal im making it into a head cover. Lol . Ive already priced. Company to make me a custome putter cover :)

Being an ex-hockey player and Canadian I really want to get a head cover like Graham DeLaet.
41.jpg

Simple.

Lime green patent material, made by SeeMore, with only a MASSIVE THP exclamation point on the top.

Its my absolute dream.

Something with a shamrock or 4 leaf clover. Not implemented into the design (I already have that), but in actual shape.

Simple.

Lime green patent material, made by SeeMore, with only a MASSIVE THP exclamation point on the top.

Its my absolute dream.

I could get down with this.

Also: Cookie Monster headcover that fits driver.

I'd first have magnetic opening. I'd have some crazy color and every significant number related to golf for me stitched into the cover. My lowest score, my hole in one, kids bday, consecutive 2s. My Morgan Cup record 6-0...stuff like that

I would love my custom minion on my driver, or a putter cover with it on their. If ibever find one as a stuffed animal im making it into a head cover. Lol . Ive already priced. Company to make me a custome putter cover :)

You have my full attention with this idea!!!

I've never really had "a thing" that I wanted to have for a head cover. Is that weird? I have a lot of things I like outside of golf, for example: Braves baseball, Corvettes, bowling and such, but never any nicknames or things I associated myself to or with.
I guess if I had to "make" one up, I wouldn't mind having a Red Raven headcover (they don't exist) as that was the mascot for the college team I played golf for.

Me, kind of like Bubba's, but it's me and not Bubba.

Simple.

Its my absolute dream.
That sounds awesome, I'd love a ! on top of my driver!

Simple...

I would a massive Colts horseshoe!!! Not just a basic on... I want the driver to fit in it like a glove and then a HUGE horseshoe on top!

Me, kind of like Bubba's, but it's me and not Bubba.

This, one of Jesse would be sweet.

But really, IDK, I don't have anything that I've ever really wanted. Something bright and fluorescent would be cool.

I'm a pirate at heart... It would be black & white with the skull & bones stitched in.

Simple.

Its my absolute dream.

With THP approval, we need to look into some customization options here.

Let me see how close I can get Kevin to your avatar! Think it will be close

A simple knit headcover that didn't get holes or unravel

photo%201-L.jpg

Dude....I've searched all over to no avail. Will pay good $$$$ for one!

Funnily enough, I thought I had found one for the exact same amount of money I already owe you... but all sources were out of stock :(

It looks like Hornung made them for a while. Either their license ran out (if they ever had one) or they just didn't sell enough. I bet one of the many custom places can make you one, though.

Funnily enough, I thought I had found one for the exact same amount of money I already owe you... but all sources were out of stock :(

It looks like Hornung made them for a while. Either their license ran out (if they ever had one) or they just didn't sell enough. I bet one of the many custom places can make you one, though.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness!

I actually sent a message to a company earlier. Fingers crossed.

Back