How much did you pay for you last round of golf?

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
Curious as to the how much people typically spend on greens fees around the country and the world for that matter. How much did your last round set you back. Please include the name of the course and the location.

Last round was $69.99.

$0.00. Painted Hills, Kansas City, KS. Regular Prime Time greens fees are $32 during the week and $34 on the weekends until Spring. Then it goes up to $36 and $43.

Blackhorse GC was $80

$20. It was a winter rate. Normally $39.

$21.00 @ Twin City Golf Course in Tennille, Georgia. Got the deal on Golf Now.

My last round was $5 total for my son and I to play nine holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious as to the how much people typically spend on greens fees around the country and the world for that matter. How much did your last round set you back. Please include the name of the course and the location.

It horrifies me that I genuinely don't remember. #GoAwayWinter

I paid $18 to walk 18 at Bear Trace at Harrison Bay, located in Southeast Tennessee (Harrison, TN). Very good value!

I think it was around $40 for 18 and a cart.

It horrifies me that I genuinely don't remember. #GoAwayWinter

I am in the same boat. I need to get out and play ASAP!

Honestly, I don't remember. Whatever the Fall Rate was at Eagle Crest Golf Club in Clifton Park, NY in November. I'll guess it was around $30 for 18 and a cart.

Kempsville Greens, Virginia Beach Va. ...$21. something. Golf Now Deal in November. ...yes it's been that long.

I played Disney's Palm on January 2 and paid $69.

$9.00. Encanto 9 golf course this morning.

$25 w/cart, fall rates, nice course too. Was the last round of 2013.

$101 at Arroyo Trabuco on vacation in Orange County. Weekend rate which included cart with GPS.

$55 at Paiute Sun course last week.

$429!

Well sort of, that was the cost for the Ultimate Testing event with Taylormade that I last golfed at

Last round was $69.99.

Plus tax it was $74.54 (it's the Accountant in me lol)

Stoneybrook GC in Bradenton, FL. Awesome round with THPers!

$35 bucks for the Golf Course of Kansas... It was a golfnow hot deal as usually it is about double that or more on the weekends. solid course

$69 w/ cart and balls.

Last was free. Typically 25-35 walking though.

$99 this Friday, $55 on Sunday.

19 dollars and enjoyed every penny of it.

$30 the last time I paid green fees. Have a membership at a course ans normally play there and pay nothing to walk.

Back