My TaylorMade Performance Lab (TMPL fitting)

Awesome review Cookie.

Sounds like a great experience w/ a great fitter. Looking forward to seeing you hit the new sticks.

Interested to see how his posture suggestion works for you. There used to be significant difference in your head position from takeaway to backswing & back to impact that required great timing on your part to bring it all together. Starting with a more upright posture should reduce this & lead to more consistent contact.

This was awesome to read along with Cookie.

I hope it all equals you shooting lower scores. It sure sounds like you are more than pleased!

Great read Cookie. Seems like a quality experience no matter which TMPL you visit.

I love fitting info, thanks for putting this together Mr. Cook. Does this have you leaning PXi for you MC irons?

Great article Cookie!!! Cannot wait till I get to partake in this

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

What an awesome experience and review Cookie. Love the posture change and just how much that freed up your arms at address. Looks a lot less cramped there.

I'm curious what he thought of the infamous backswing?

Sounds like that was an awesome experience. The pictures were sweet and 5-8 yards is awesome my friend.

Thanks Cookie. I think I am going to drop the hammer and just get fit at a TMPL in Orlando since I will be there for Love is in the Air. I am looking forward to it after seeing those photos and hearing about your experience.

I love fitting info, thanks for putting this together Mr. Cook. Does this have you leaning PXi for you MC irons?

Good question. Will have to see how they perform for me long term (next several months) and go from there. Knowing the CTL's are an option (I think) is reassuring and I can hit CB's with both shafts between Jman's set and mine.

What an awesome experience and review Cookie. Love the posture change and just how much that freed up your arms at address. Looks a lot less cramped there.

I'm curious what he thought of the infamous backswing?

Enormous change for me dude and quite uncomfortable to be honest.

Hard to implement this going into this weekend.

He was kind about my swing, impressed at my ability to get it back to the right spot though. Hahaha

What was the cost for the fitting?

Cookie how long was the fitting?

Enormous change for me dude and quite uncomfortable to be honest.

Hard to implement this going into this weekend.

If I told you to start writing with your opposite hand, that would be very uncomfortable as well. With practice however, you would get used to it and it'd feel normal. Same concept :)

Awesome write-up Cookie. I've always thought this looked like a bad arse way to get fitted and you just showed why. Nice job!

Awesome stuff Cookie. Thanks for sharing.

I'm really hoping to get a fitting in with TM for the MC. I'll be studying this thread a lot beforehand.

Awesome stuff Cookie. Thanks for sharing.

I'm really hoping to get a fitting in with TM for the MC. I'll be studying this thread a lot beforehand.

..... Correction, we are really hoping

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

that is so awesome, thanks for sharing!

Good read Cookie! Thanks for writing.

I wish we had places like that.

Thanks for the write up, I am hoping to go to the TMPL in Nashville to get fit for my #THPMC bag.

That is a great place and one of the top courses in the DFW area. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and learned a lot. Well done.

Glad you got to experience that cookie. Nice to hear folks highly of Hair and Tom.

Awesome post, Cookie! They treated you like a King! It's so cool hearing the connections throughout the industry, too.

Back