The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love our local coffee place coffee is so good and listening to the old men converse while I wait to go to m eye doctors appointment.

I wouldn't do that to 441. That plane ticket to Wilmington is probably nonrefundable.

Must be the holiday mail slowdown cause im still waiting on the invite

Whats the point of having people in the office if they cant look up parts and tell you if they are in stock or not?

I am a bit pissed as my pellet stove auger motor broke a gear and the lady answering the phone doesn't know how to look up a part to see if the have one WTF ahhhhhhhh

Starting to feel this way too. :laughing:

1619314_619123838160361_2139960658_n.jpg

Holy crap guys. I have been so jacked up for this weekend I haven't got sh!t done at work today. Will be back in later to finish stuff up :banghead: :D

I'm at a hockey game lol

4ypu6une.jpg

U don't travel

Haha I may have threatened the guy if he blows me off

Here's the big question everyone is wondering, how drunk was the guy?

This is a new one at the airport. Blurry but the large dude is sound asleep on the floor.

utejuzyb.jpg

Hahaha, just not the same as when a servicemen does it.

This is a new one at the airport. Blurry but the large dude is sound asleep on the floor.

utejuzyb.jpg

Gross. I can't imagine how filthy the carpet is at an airport.

Here's the big question everyone is wondering, how drunk was the guy?

Not bad...at that time

My boss however did manage to lose his wallet last night but received a call today it was recovered

Not bad...at that time

My boss however did manage to lose his wallet last night but received a call today it was recovered

Ok. So there is still hope. Man that would be pretty awesome to play that course.

Ok. So there is still hope. Man that would be pretty awesome to play that course.

Got the wallet back.

Yeah I lucked out and rubbed elbows with the right people at the game last night, its the auditing firm PWC and they have a corporate membership there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back