What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early birthday present to myself...

2014-02-26%20gopro.jpg

Did not appreciate the size from all I read before jumping.
So many ideas floating around.....

That thing is crazy small! Cant wait to see the pics it takes.

Got tired of being jerked around by PGA SS near me. Ordered a Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 R Flex. Hit it last night for a half hour at the store and I am in love.

Recoil Prototype 110 F4 shafts, the tinkering never ends!

A TM RBZ Tour TP 18.5* Rescue arrived today. Had to buy it as it was only £50 (brand new) a bargain for the shaft alone. Got it to the range at lunchtime and it is solid. Maybe my hybrid love/hate relationship will finally be over?...only love was seen at the range!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived! Now to decide if I want to get them installed before going to dallas...
3ajehe6y.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ezaqe7u8.jpg

zabamyqu.jpg

My two purchases tody.

Not today but on Tuesday I got a sleeve of Bridgestone B330s balls to try. I had a voucher to us so they only cost me $2.

Not today but on Tuesday I got a sleeve of Bridgestone B330s balls to try. I had a voucher to us so they only cost me $2.

Howd they perform for you?

Bought 3 Nicklaus Polos & a Nicklaus Wind Breaker Jacket and a pair of Cally socks. Also got 3 golf pants from my taylor.

A couple of putters. This time a Scotty Cameron Monterey 1.5 and a Versa Sabertooth.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Impermalite Trousers, guess what the brand is...

MizunoImpermalite_zps66774c10.jpg

I just got a super stroker and will be testing it down in myrtle beach. Thanks to joshsmit56001 for helping me regrip my putter.

No problem buddy. Wish I was heading to Myrtle with you!

Callaway golf shirt on clearance and a Rip phenom 65gram stiff shaft for my R1 off eBay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Have the new Titleist 714 AP2's and have only been able to hit them on the range because of Old Man Winter sticking around a lot longer than I would like! Frustrating as hell! :banghead:

Bag Boy T-500 travel bag for $19.98 plus tax at Academy Sports.

1964659_10203146566845694_1912717708_n.jpg

Order a box of Tour Prefured X balls

Tiger polo and hat @ the Honda
2eda4ume.jpg

Picked up a couple of Grand Slam golf shirts while shopping with my wife in Beall's $14.99 each, you know I love a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back