#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

For those staying at the Westin Elements, they do happy hour each night starting at 5:30 with drinks and some food. It's included in your rate.

For those staying at the Westin Elements, they do happy hour each night starting at 5:30 with drinks and some food. It's included in your rate.

Damn, that's cool.

#teams
#subliminal

JB, what time does everything start on Saturday? I know tomorrow is 4:00 sharp, it don't recall for Saturday.

I didn't realize Lee Williams was with Adams. I met and walked with him during a US Open Qualifier in 2005 which he made it in. super nice guy, and when he saw me in Pinehurst a couple weeks later, he came over and said hello.

JB, what time does everything start on Saturday? I know tomorrow is 4:00 sharp, it don't recall for Saturday.

We will give you that info tomorrow at Adams. For what its worth it will be fairly early, a bit after 8am.

Bring on the coverage: pictures, videos and other social media all included!!!

We will give you that info tomorrow at Adams. For what its worth it will be fairly early, a bit after 8am.

Works fine for me. Thanks JB.

1st post updated with the TEAMS!!!!!

Nice. Some strong looking teams there.

My money is on Team #2! Go get 'em boys! JakeNation and Team Paradise FTW!

Team 1, that was easy 1st place!

Taylor - Pete!!!! Be prepared to have fun boys!

I'll take Team #9

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Whoah, some SOLID looking teams right there.

Cookie and Taylor....SO pumped!

Hotel after my heart.

Nice teams! Can't wait to tee it up with Scarnici and meet Kevin. Let the 90's hip hop flow fellas!

Ward & Panda time to do work!!! #OwnTheSecondShot

Team 10 closing the deal! John, Doug, and Shane, be ready for a fantastic round and leave a weekend open in May.

Lucky number 7! I am ready to hear all of the rules now!

Team 8 I can't wait to meet the guys I'm playing with. Nebgolfer and Easy8, plus Rob Stephens.

Jman and TBD! Cant wait fellas! Gonna be a great fun filled weekend!

Nice teams! Can't wait to tee it up with Scarnici and meet Kevin. Let the 90's hip hop flow fellas!

The teams looks great!! I can't wait to meet Jjmorris and P4B, and Kevin

#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Team #10 looks pretty solid as well. Oops realized it was ken not ole grey in the group. You'll have to forgive me all you southern boys talk alike.

It took me a minute (and a good few solid THP searches) to realize that Steve Nichols wasn't a THP'er. He-He

What ya say Ken and Johnny Be Good? You boys interested in playing for a return trip back to DFW in May?

Back