#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Gentlemen,
This event will hit the THP Home Page tomorrow.
There will be a link to a live update thread for this weekend.
We hope you all take some time and update that thread throughout the entire weekend.

It will be ready and begin at the time you arrive at Adams HQ.

I have some special plans for my update

Gentlemen,
We hope you all take some time and update that thread throughout the entire weekend.

Yep yep, will subscribe and keep great content flowing!

Gentlemen,

Ask and you shall receive. THP & Twitter getting heavy use the next few days.

With so many people coming in today/tonight, are there any unofficial plans for dinners, hanging out, or other shenanigans?

Anyone interested in hanging out tonight, 9ish or so, PM me and I'll loop you in.

Right now Jank, TBD & I will be hanging out somewhere and would live to add to the debachery...eerrrr.... Dinner plans.

I have some special plans for my update
Headline on the local news tonight:

Breaking News live from the Fort Worth Zoo
Scene cuts to a confused zoo keeper....
"Uhm, we're not exactly sure how it happened, but we seemed to have added another Panda to the exhibit & he's got a phone & is tweeting about something called #OwnTheSecondShot"

Man tomorrow is the day! I can't believe it's already here!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have a realy busy day at work, then I'm heading to KC to get on an early flight tomorrow morning. Hopefully the weather doesn't cause any delays. JB I will work on my tapatalk skills to keep the news coming in for this weekend.

Jank, Mike and myself have plans to meet tonight when they arrive at Tolbert's in Grapevine.

No sneaking over to the Cowboys Club tonight and scouting out the course with some glow balls and such.

I would consider joining but will be waiting for a few of the #OwnTheSecondShot players to arrive in the DFW area and make sure they can find their way from the airports and such. Send us some updates tonight!

Jank, Mike and myself have plans to meet tonight when they arrive at Tolbert's in Grapevine.

I'm out. Working late and then working on kid's science project. I'll see ya'll tomorrow afternoon.

I should be in town approx 6 to 7. Have to make a trip to golf galaxy then will try to meet up with you at tolberts :)

I should be in town approx 6 to 7. Have to make a trip to golf galaxy then will try to meet up with you at tolberts :)

I might need some Sooner backup with TBD in the house... thanks!

I am really hoping they have a Pro DHY in left-handed available. I have been jonesing to hit one of those since I have seen them.

I can't wait to swing Adams clubs, I really like the new offerings

Really excited to get to hang out with the Adams crew and see what all they have up their sleeves. I've long time been a believer that they have one of the best R&D crews around so this really is crazy exciting for me.

Really excited to get to hang out with the Adams crew and see what all they have up their sleeves. I've long time been a believer that they have one of the best R&D crews around so this really is crazy exciting for me.

I agree. I think their clubs are way under rated. I have a strange feeling I might be changing some things in my bag after this weekend :)

I agree. I think their clubs are way under rated. I have a strange feeling I might be changing some things in my bag after this weekend :)

I just plan on winning some things! :alien:

I just plan on winning some things! :alien:

I have the same plan :D
Win lose or draw this weekend is just what the doctor ordered for me.
I can't thank Adams and THP enough

I leave in 2 hours. Then I can #OwnTheSecondShot!!!

Back