#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Anyone else google their playing partner for Adams?

Team 7. Look forward to teeing it up with you again Jank. And Matthew, can't wait to see how your game has been improving. Going to be fun gentlemen.

hmm, my money is on Team #9

Team 7. Look forward to teeing it up with you again Jank. And Matthew, can't wait to see how your game has been improving. Going to be fun gentlemen.

I guess we're weren't kidding about getting a round in together soon.

Found our ringer and already pumped!

I like it...Team 9 for the win...two of my Team Hackers mates and my buddy Ken.

Hello there
ahyzepeq.jpg

Some impressive teams right there, I can't wait to follow along, I think I've found them all on twitter!

Making my way to the airport now. The beginning of one fantastic journey is under way. Be sure to follow me on twitter, I will be taking home that tweet crown!

I've got some good news and some bad news for team 8. Good news, I got a lot of bad shots out of my system today, bad news: I think there are a few more... Going to be a lot of fun though.

Team #10 looks pretty solid as well. Oops realized it was ken not ole grey in the group. You'll have to forgive me all you southern boys talk alike.

Not sure how to take that, but since I'm on Team 9 I'll assume it wasn't aimed at me. OBTW ole grey is the younger, more handsome one.

It took me a minute (and a good few solid THP searches) to realize that Steve Nichols wasn't a THP'er. He-He

What ya say Ken and Johnny Be Good? You boys interested in playing for a return trip back to DFW in May?

Interested? How about stoked! I get to play with the legendary BTN and JMJ, two #THPMC brothers, and I'll probably end up being a "Vine star" by the end of the weekend!

I like it...Team 9 for the win...two of my Team Hackers mates and my buddy Ken.

Don't worry Donne, I'll look after your two Hackers on Saturday.

Mike and Panda! lets do this!

Not sure how to take that, but since I'm on Team 9 I'll assume it wasn't aimed at me. OBTW ole grey is the younger, more handsome one.

Interested? How about stoked! I get to play with the legendary BTN and JMJ, two #THPMC brothers, and I'll probably end up being a "Vine star" by the end of the weekend!

Don't worry Donne, I'll look after your two Hackers on Saturday.

Sorry ken. I messed up the whole post. I had a bit of trouble telling who was in what column. Ha

Sorry ken. I messed up the whole post. I had a bit of trouble telling who was in what column. Ha

No worries bro. We're just having fun.

Dallas is huge!

Shakey, baldguy, joe santelli, we will #ownthesecondshot!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Cookie my buddy, and O'Carroll.. Hope you guys are ready to have a freaking blast!

Just met up for a few minutes with #Cookie and the Mrs Pound Cookie. Always great seeing them.
Excited to see everybody tomorrow at Adams HQ.

Austin, J4U, DocTrussell, and Dance Business they will #ownthesecondshot and take home some fabulous prizes!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

FIFY, you rock!

mesejuqy.jpg

Casa de Webb

Back