What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped at the Edwin Watts in Montgomery AL this afternoon that is closing. Wasn't intending to buy anything big, but rolled an Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie and really liked the feel. Store closing price was $72. Not bad! Also picked up another Callaway hat and an Odyssey bag towel.

Big Bertha 3w. Don't judge me. I can't turn down 13 carry yards.

Paid for a wedge shaft install and to have an Optiforce adapter put on an 'ilima. Can't wait for the epoxy to dry so I can get some swings in.

Had to get the Nike rzr xs. Only 20 bucks. Can't wait to try the new blacks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bought the girlfriend a pink seemore cover for the OneCs she grabbed and laid claim to.

Just got my irons and wedges bent/ checked to insure proper gapping.

Just got my irons and wedges bent/ checked to insure proper gapping.

Let's see some pictures of those bad boys! I miss the ones I had.

Bought 3 of these.

flash_sale_tmade_vpack.jpg

I've been on a real golf product binge the last little bit. All that is left in my bag from last season is my wedges.

November - Rocketbladez Tour Irons
Jan - Ogio Grom XX Hybrid bag
Feb - Big Bertha Driver/Big Bertha 3 Wood

Thursday - Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C Putter
Today - Callaway X2Hot 3 Hybrid.

I kind of want to hold on to my wedges now just so that I have something to buy next year :banghead:

Yesterday I got several Cowboys ball markers/poker chips, and a bag tag.

I have wanted to by SC putter for a long time, but haven't been able to justify the amount of dough for a new one. I saw online by luck that a guy nearby was selling a lefty Newport quite cheap, so I had to get it. I was the first one to contact him by email, but he got like 20 mails during the night. He was nice enough to sell it me since I was first.

Gun metal finish, 35", only on bigger scratch on the bottom. 20 gram weights.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_01_at_17_13_56.png

6 dozen of the new 2014 rzn blacks for 200 including shipping

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

More plastic whiffle balls from Wally World..( Walmart) . I practice with these outside when the weather is cold.. Just like the feel of hitting something without all the clanking and banging on my hands...

Bought a Covert 2.0 Performance 3 wood yesterday. And a Srixon Z-Star hat that is unstructured and I don't like it haha.

It's one of those thingies that's supposed to help with your swing... Wrist action, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, now that I read the site, that product helps with the exact 2 things I've been working on.

One pair of True Linkswear TRUE tour shoes. Might be back for the lighter pair for the summer too. One pair of Puma Tech golf pants. Two Footjoy weather soft gloves, a large bag of tees and that is it.

First time at the new PGA store on Long Island, sure I'll be back soon.

Now I just need the weather to sort its self out and I can use them. Not much hope of that as we have 6-10 inches of snow on the way for Monday, this winter is killing me :-(

Zach Johnson supposedly has one of those in his bag so it's gotta be good.
It's one of those thingies that's supposed to help with your swing... Wrist action, maybe.

I saw swingbyte..I have sky pro..I do like those little things..but again, just a device...it doesn't hit the ball for you

I'll bite. What is that?

Works well for hinging your wrist through the backswing, and monitors if you're casting it from the top. Also works well for shortening your swing. Stop swinging when it hits your wrist!

Works well for hinging your wrist through the backswing, and monitors if you're casting it from the top. Also works well for shortening your swing. Stop swinging when it hits your wrist!
You have my attention....

Actually, just spent a few minutes on their website. Looks ok, but I'm still working on drills from my instructor and have a second lesson planned for next week. I'll keep this in mind if I am still struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back