Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he posted pics of it before when he got his other staffer a while back.

Nice skim he posted pics on the last page too

$80 is a no brainer. He could pick it up and sell it to me for $120. :)

Buy that bag.

Pondering a Srixon staff bag that I could get for $80 locally...somebody talk me off of this ledge...

That's a great buy Nate. I think all of us here would take that deal.

Nate you have to buy the bag at that price.

I am || close to pulling the trigger on some XHot Pro irons. Only hesitation is a thought of maybe waiting and saving a little more and getting some of the TM TP CBs instead. Decision decisions...

I am || close to pulling the trigger on some XHot Pro irons. Only hesitation is a thought of maybe waiting and saving a little more and getting some of the TM TP CBs instead. Decision decisions...

Get the x2hot I just saw the commercial. ..extra 5 yards ftw

Get the x2hot I just saw the commercial. ..extra 5 yards ftw

I just saw the SLDR commercial. Best driver ever according to Golf Digest.

Kicking around a set of Ping S55s..... I hope this passes soon

Drivers.......lots of driver.

Kicking around a set of Ping S55s..... I hope this passes soon

They are solid sticks buddy. Really good looking and when you catch them right they definitely perform

Serious FTD forged ponder. Anyone hit the hybrids they offer with in lieu of the 3 and 4 irons?

I don't have pics, but the same guy who sold me my Cleveland Staffer a year ago still has stock...and he said that it was the white/black/red staffer, and that he had a couple of them.

I'm assuming one of these:
$_35.JPG
moArDzlsUD65n4C6rZdR9kg.jpg

If that's the bag...buy it. Yesterday. That is awesome looking.

Did anyone hit the xtd driver that is still a ponder of mine but curious to hear more first hand experiences with it before buying a second new driver this month

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Did anyone hit the xtd driver that is still a ponder of mine but curious to hear more first hand experiences with it before buying a second new driver this month

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I hit 1-2 balls with it at Adams on the SIM. Felt pretty good to me & our pro was straight banging it Saturday.
I can't help much other than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pondering an Adams Pro mini in 16° with a Diamana whiteboard and an XTD Driver after seeing Jared bomb that thing on every driving hole.

Serious FTD forged ponder. Anyone hit the hybrids they offer with in lieu of the 3 and 4 irons?

I believe Adams has the DHY hybrids in the set. Hawk did a review of them. I have one 21° and think it is a bomber of an iron replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back