Contest - That Is A Lot Of Shafts

20140303_075630_zpszo685ulp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, finally got the chance to give this an update. I was fortunate enough to receive a killer shaft for getting very lucky in this contest. I received and uncut, brand new Miyazaki B Asha 5S. I have not tipped it yet and put it to use but I will definately give feedback on how this shaft changes my driver game compared to my current offering. Thank you again THP for everything!

I have heard nothing but good things about that shaft

Great shaft Harvmp28! That shaft has been raved about by so many people! Be sure to tell us how you like it once you get it installed.

Awesome shaft, I know you will love it buddy.

I absolutely loved my Miyazaki, and there is a chance it could end up in the Bertha Alpha. A very good chance in fact.

Still lusting after one of those and still havent been able to hit one. Thats an awesome win!!!

Yea I am ecstatic about it, I spent a while at work reading through the review thread for the B Asha's, and like you guys said nothing but positives. Snow can't melt fast enough now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's a good shaft. Congrats

Congrats. That a great win right there!

Congrat's on the win; one killer shaft you have there, enjoy it!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, finally got the chance to give this an update. I was fortunate enough to receive a killer shaft for getting very lucky in this contest. I received and uncut, brand new Miyazaki B Asha 5S. I have not tipped it yet and put it to use but I will definately give feedback on how this shaft changes my driver game compared to my current offering. Thank you again THP for everything!

Congrats!!

That's a great shaft. You will enjoy it

Nice! I love the feel of Miyazaki and glad they have some heavier shafts now. I love the feel of them and they are only second to Mitsubishi for me.

What I like about there newer lines is the graphics move around the shaft so if you spine or have an adjustable driver they still look good.

Awesome

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Love the B.Asha line, congrats on the win!

Wow, really nice prize there. I love the B Asha and so will you.

Congrats again, what an amazing prize, enjoy!

Congrats! I've been looking for that shaft on ebay for a long time, jealous!! :D

What a great shaft, congrats!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats man!! That is an unreal shaft.

Very cool! Congrats!

Awesome shaft Harvmp, enjoy it!

Using Tapatalk

Figured I would bump and post this here, I also posted this in the B Asha review thread as I will continue to update there ad this shaft grows on me.

Finally ready to chime in here on the experiences I've had thus far with the B.Asha 5s I won a few weeks back thanks to THP, I've gotten two cold weather rounds in with it in my R11. I had it cut down to a playing length of 44.5, one inch shorter than the stock length of the original fujikura blur stiff shaft.
With the fujikura I always struggled with a slice, always high ball flight, some straight, some slight fade, and some major slices. This was with the face set to closed and the club set to 10*.
Since placing the B Asha 5S in it I can definately not set the face to closed, it is drastically less whippy than the stock offering. I initially fought major pull hooks with the same exact settings and ball positioning. Through two rounds I have begun to see a semblance of continuity that I haven't seen before with regards to accuracy but still dialing in. Now im set to 10* neutral with the ball a little farther back in my stance, my high ball flight has changed to mid, or mid-high with the switch as well. Overall im very encouraged with the life this shaft has given my driver, can't wait to get it more dialed in the see the damage I can do.

Thanks again THP!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Glad to see you are having some great success with the b. Asha

Back