The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Ahh, very nice. Welcome Andy!

Send me a pm if there is an open spot. Id jump in on it.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

May want to get on the waiting list the way spots have opened up recently and still 2 months to go

I backed out. I'm glad to see that spots got filled quickly. Going to be such a great event for you all.

I backed out. I'm glad to see that spots got filled quickly. Going to be such a great event for you all.
Boooo. I knew this was a real possibility for you all along, but was hoping you'd be able to make it work.

This does not make me happy.

But you're in the Morgan Cup which does make me happy.

I'm excited for this one, James and I discussed for a bit. After seeing what Adams did with us, it's hard for the mind not to wander about this one a lot!

Boooo. I knew this was a real possibility for you all along, but was hoping you'd be able to make it work.

I was holding out hope until this weekend. Just wasn't going to work. In reality its a good thing for me, that weekend is a difficult one to be away for work reasons(heading in to the final week of session).

This does not make me happy.

But you're in the Morgan Cup which does make me happy.

I'm excited for this one, James and I discussed for a bit. After seeing what Adams did with us, it's hard for the mind not to wander about this one a lot!

At the show the See More guys were talking about it. I know they are excited for it and will certainly show you all an amazing time.

Sorry to hear Jersey and Dean! I know we talked about that possibility when you were in town a few weeks ago but hoped it would work out.

Happy for DFW's own Eddie that he's getting a shot at this! I know he wanted in badly back when.

I'm a little late to the party, but I got a PM offering a spot this morning ad well. Sorry to hear about those who can't make it. I am pumped to be lucky enough to grab a spot off the wait list. Can't wait to join everyone in June!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear about some of these changes in plans. Is that three guys that had to change plans? I'm still a relative newbie with the invitationals. Must be some kind of bad luck record.

JM

Really sorry to hear about some of these changes in plans. Is that three guys that had to change plans? I'm still a relative newbie with the invitationals. Must be some kind of bad luck record.

JM
I just think that sign ups for this one were so far in advance, it was inevitable.

JM
Three names we know and one we don't.

I just think that sign ups for this one were so far in advance, it was inevitable.

Probably right Pete. Like I said, I'm such a newb with invitationals. I was just surprised. I even went and checked my work calendar to make sure I was still on there as being out.

JM

Probably right Pete. Like I said, I'm such a newb with invitationals. I was just surprised. I even went and checked my work calendar to make sure I was still on there as being out.

JM

Johnny, how long was the drive from Dallas to Tenn.?

Sweet man, I get to see you in Indy and Tennessee. Congrats on getting!!!
I'm a little late to the party, but I got a PM offering a spot this morning ad well. Sorry to hear about those who can't make it. I am pumped to be lucky enough to grab a spot off the wait list. Can't wait to join everyone in June!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Think it's 7 hours give or take up thru little rock

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Just got my payment all squared away and I am all paid up for this one. I am so pumped. I have to leave for work in 10 minutes, but I don't think much will be accomplished there today. I can't believe this.

Great stuff! Hanging out with SeeMore will be a pretty awesome treat. All of the players I've ever played with, who gamed SeeMores, could really roll the rock.

As I said in the rant thread, I will not be able to make this one after all. Hopefully there is someone still on the waiting list that will be able to take the spot.
Man, I hate this Nate, was looking forward to seeing you again.

edit - now seeing Dean is out too, sad for the guys having to miss but stoked for the guys getting to make this trip.

Last edited:

Hey Capt. Dru -

Took us 7 hours (basically) door to door. There is some construction about 40 or 50 miles West of Memphis that could be iffy. If you are thinking about driving from Dallas to the Seemore event, I would plan on about 10 hours. On the other hand, if you are coming through for a different trip, bring your clubs! There are enough of us here that we could get up a fun little get together.

JM

I'm glad we still had interest in this because we had 2 people have to back out today.

If any other spots open I will dance a jig ( jman liked my sweet dance moves on Friday lol) if I can get a spot in this :)

Sorry to see that Jersey Nate and ddec had to drop out. Was looking forward to meeting you guys. I sure we will meet soon at a THP event.

Really excited for AMart and afw for getting in to this awesome event! Can't wait to see you guys in Franklin!

Man just looked at my schedule and I have an activation that week. Errr I would jump on waiting list in a min.

Man just looked at my schedule and I have an activation that week. Errr I would jump on waiting list in a min.
Darn could use another fellow northern Ohioan to make the journey with.

Just started out the day by sending in my final payment for the event, now to patiently wait until June. Who am I kidding, I am excited already and June can get here fast enough. See Y'all there.

Back