What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I done?
nu7apune.jpg
I like it. As a recent covert into regripping myself, it couldn't be any easier. I have that same vice....and I hope it works better for you than it does me.

Pulled the trigger on the BB 3w

How did you get the trial pack?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is a beauty, congrats.

Very nice, how did your 9 holes go?

I bought a dozen RZN Platinum golf balls with a free 12 trial pack.

How did you get the trial pack????

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bought a 3w from a fellow thp'er and tried my bitnoff to get the fiancé to approve a seemore putter. . Managment couldnt make that happen :)

Pair of Adidas crossflex. Want to try spikeless shoes to see if it works better for me

588 Custom adapter arrived today. Should be busy working on clubs this weekend. Excited.

X2Hot 4H to go with last week's X2Hot 3H.

Picked up an Adamsgolf Super S hybrid.

Sent from my Tapaphone.

Also picked up a 6 month Golftec package.

X Hot 3W and a Callaway cap. That should do it on clubs for a while.

Sent in final payment for the SeeMore putting event in June, now I am ready to roll.

I ordered a Titleist 913 D2 as X-mas present to myself, reconsidered, cancelled the order to save money. Yesterday a guy from my home club posted that he's selling his barely used 913, cheap. Had to go for it. The sad part is that it will be replaced by a awesome TaylorMade driver later in the season, but for now, I'm putting this in my bag.

The shaft that came with the club was a Motore F1 55 S-flex, I think I'll start with my Tour AD-DI 6, but both will definitely get a shot with this head.

Pic_Frame.jpg

Nike Method Mod 00... come to papa!

My driver shaft tinkering continues... R flex Xcaliber Tour SL.

A golf polo for my wife (she doesn't play, but wears the tops), a white belt, an FSU putter cover to celebrate my acceptance into one of their Masters programs, an iron cover for my new gap wedge, some tees, and a dozen SR2 balls.

AMP Cell 3-4 Hybrid head. Just really liked what I saw from the 4-5 last year and love that I should be able to fit it in the bag in whatever setup I want to go to.

AMP Cell 3-4 Hybrid head. Just really liked what I saw from the 4-5 last year and love that I should be able to fit it in the bag in whatever setup I want to go to.
Nice buy.

1. Color?
2. What shaft will be going in it?

Nice buy.

1. Color?
2. What shaft will be going in it?

silver, kind of boring but found a better deal on it. So at least it will match my other one.
Shaft - couple options - either Kuro Kage or VTS Silver to match. Will know by end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back