Wanted - THP Staff Writer & Equipment Tester

Wish i could give it a try but i would not get selected anyway nor do i have time

Wish i could give it a try but i would not get selected anyway nor do i have time

Not sure why you think you would not get selected but the time thing is a bummer.

Just a feeling i am getting from this site as of late

That is too bad. So many first timers in the The King and the Morgan Cup. Not sure where it is coming from but I am sure this one will go to whoever shows the best writing ability.

that is kind of disappointing. But you can't get selected if you don't try. *I recognize that you said you don't have the time commitment for this opportunity

Eh said what the heck and threw my name in the hat. Good luck everyone who applies

I wanted to throw my name in the hat, but I suck at writing, speaking, basically everything required for this job. Plus, if something is a turd, I like to point out, that yes, it is an actual turd and you should run away from it.

You know, I entered so many contests to try to get into #theking, Ultimate club testing with Taylormade, #grandaddy, and The Morgan cup. As each passed by with out me being accepted, and being a first year guy here, similar thoughts crept into my mind. I told myself that those were silly thoughts and what do you know? I got accepted into the MC on the very last entry competition! Fear not man, there are just so many incredible events and testing opportunities, you just keep trying and you will break through. And WHEN you do, it will be with tremendous elation and responsibility!

Everybody is welcome on this forum. If you're feeling unwelcome because of somebody or something, let us know. Big picture, we are all on the same team. Granted, there is a time commitment required, which is completely understandable, but please never feel like your opinions are unwelcome.

I guarantee you everyone trying for this has the same shot as everyone else who enters. That is a fact, its a blind read, no one will know who wrote what.

I guarantee you everyone trying for this has the same shot as everyone else who enters. That is a fact, its a blind read, no one will know who wrote what.

mine is hand submitted in crayon

EVERYONE who has the time should enter!!!! The man above my post here is a wise man :)

mine is hand submitted in crayon

I wrote little feel good comments in mine for the readers. Something to cheer them up :alien:

While I don't question my review ability (I can be harsh or loving when it comes to things pretty well) and I know of a heated driving range in town (Yay!), I don't know about the time involvement of things. I guess I only have a couple days to decide if I do!

Well I was back and forth on if I'd be able to do this. Got some good advice from a well respected member here, and thought I was on may way to entering my name in the bag. Decided to wait a little bit and really pay attention to what actual time I'd have to commit throughout a week of normal living. And I just don't think I could make it work right now, which bums me out, but I didn't want to throw my name in if I wasn't totally sure I'd be able to fully commit to it. Good luck to all that are vying for this incredible opportunity.

Well I was back and forth on if I'd be able to do this. Got some good advice from a well respected member here, and thought I was on may way to entering my name in the bag. Decided to wait a little bit and really pay attention to what actual time I'd have to commit throughout a week of normal living. And I just don't think I could make it work right now, which bums me out, but I didn't want to throw my name in if I wasn't totally sure I'd be able to fully commit to it. Good luck to all that are vying for this incredible opportunity.

Sorry to hear that, but I think you approached it in a very smart way drp.

Wrapping up my review now. Should be submitted by the end of this evening.

So glad that so many people are trying for this amazing opportunity. Without a doubt they will fill Jakes big shoes well. Best of luck everyone, can't wait to read your work.

I submitted mine today and we'll see how it goes. The idea of a blind read is pretty cool because it gives everyone a chance and you never know what might stick out from your submission. I think ddec will probably get it though because how can anyone resist a review written in crayon.

The more I see this thread bumped up the more I want to send in a review of my driver! Work? I think I can do it. If not good luck to everyone!!!

Do it.

The more I see this thread bumped up the more I want to send in a review of my driver! Work? I think I can do it. If not good luck to everyone!!!

Do it, its WELL worth it!

Back