SeeMore Putters Thread

So your saying my m7 search could be over? :) or were we talking about the aussie beauty?

Lol! I was actually thinking that friends should share accumulated paypal funds so I was eyeing an addition to my collection instead of a subtraction! :sly:

Lol! I was actually thinking that friends should share accumulated paypal funds so I was eyeing an addition to my collection instead of a subtraction! :sly:

Lmao. I didnt even consider that option....please hold.....
Sorry managment couldnt make that happen :). However the offer for the m7 is extended indefinitely. . Just the tri sole ss keeps calling me..little more money but a much easier sale the prying that m7 outta your hands.

My Original FGP arrived today :)

It's in pretty good condition (except the headcover which has a hole in it although it's one of the oddest putter headcovers I've seen so will be keeping for novelty factor and getting a new one from Seemoreputters.co.uk/shop).

Initial thoughts are that I cannot believe the difference in feel between this and my TM Ghost Daytona, it's so soft which I wasn't expecting considering the face is not milled on this model.

I've watched the Pat O'Brien instructional videos and read the manual that was kindly forwarded to me by Melvyn @ Fourcountiesgolf, however is there any one piece of advice for getting the most out of this putter?

Do people put Superstroke grips on them? The grip it has is brand new but is one of the 'slick' golf pride grips and I'm not a huge fan.

Looking forward to practicing with it tomorrow morning.

Add me to the lucky dogs that managed to pick up a fancy SPi cover.. This thing is insane and I'm glad to have it in the collection.

20140303_165238.jpg

20140303_165216.jpg

Which putter is it going on?

I'll see if I can find the close up, but this is the best I have for now, its in there:

34BEFAA2-666B-4CD6-B04D-9CF1D7F9341E_zpsgexobyom.jpg
Looks amazing, I know it's not for this thread, but holy grips stock pile!

That PR TriSole SST FGP is really screaming my name.

That PR TriSole SST FGP is really screaming my name.

Whoa..she called me first :).
Seriously though as soon as the pay pal reaxhes the desired amount pretty sure im pulling the trigger...question is standard or counterbalanced

Whoa..she called me first :).
Seriously though as soon as the pay pal reaxhes the desired amount pretty sure im pulling the trigger...question is standard or counterbalanced

Apparently there are 25 of them. Should be enough to go around. But I also want a FGP DF. And a Gunmetal DB4.... Losing my mind. I wonder if I can sell a used iron set for $1400?

You're both slow. :alien:

I don't care about being the first to get one. I just want to be one of the lucky few to get one.

I don't care about being the first to get one. I just want to be one of the lucky few to get one.

Pardon me for having some fun. I'll go crawl back into my hole now. :angel:

With 25, if you're even thinking about it, best not to hesitate.

Pardon me for having some fun. I'll go crawl back into my hole now.

With 25, if you're even thinking about it, best not to hesitate.

Oh know. I knew you were having fun. No harm friend.

I am sending an email to The Roc right now.

Only 25? Thats not good.. see if I can re negotiate the deal I have wjth the fiancé. ..

Oh know. I knew you were having fun. No harm friend.

I am sending an email to The Roc right now.

The Roc is a busy man lately, makes me incredibly happy to see them so busy, its always a really good sign, ya know?

The Roc is a busy man lately, makes me incredibly happy to see them so busy, its always a really good sign, ya know?

Hopefully business is good enough where they can keep up with super private reserve models.

Hopefully business is good enough where they can keep up with super private reserve models.

Yep, which may end up making me single, but whatever. :alien:

If we lived closer id say room together cuz I might be with ya.

Samsies.

We could combine collections. It would be a bad sitcom.

I'm so easy...

Just got my order for the Trisole FGP. I went outside the box on the grip though. I went with the Crossline grip.

I'm so easy...

Just got my order for the Trisole FGP. I went outside the box on the grip though. I went with the Crossline grip.

Congrats!

Which putter is it going on?

I'm not even sure. It was one of those 'get it first then figure out what the heck to do with it' things..

Right now it's proudly displayed right behind my work monitor to remind me why I even do what I do hahaha

Finally settled on grips for the family. I had a FeelTec oversize on the FGP, which was just a touch too big, and I wasn't a fan of the shape. I have an Iomic on the m5, which I love the feel of, and the shape was really nice, if not just a little too small, and it has the Seemore name on it, which I haven't seen on an Iomic before.

I bought a Golf Pride Tour Classic from Dick's the other day, and it's right on the money. It has the soft, tacky feel of the Iomic, but it's a little bit thicker, and just helps me to get just the grip I want. And I could get it in red, which makes me happy. I think these will be going on all my putters from now on.

I've never seen that one! Love it! I assume it's no longer made?

Read a page back or two. Was for SPi instructors. I know I'm bummed too. I'm still drooling

Read a page back or two. Was for SPi instructors. I know I'm bummed too. I'm still drooling

Yeah, sorry - I'm catching up after spending the last 2 days at NASA. Did Canadan also just pick that one up off ebay?

I'm bummed - never had a chance!

Back