Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm excited and not nervous about stepping foot on the course after my lesson today. With the way I was hitting driver I wish their was more driver friendly holes for me.

I'm the opposite asked on today's swing

1 freaking week to go

Clubs made through another plane trip. I made a stopover in Grand Rapids and it looked like Antarctica. I know you upper Midwest guys are going to enjoy seeing what grass looks like. I'm looking forward to green grass. Four more days for me.

Putting in extra time at work this week, and possibly this weekend, so no practicing getting done. So, Fridays practice rounds are looking better.
I really wish it was this weekend. I'm ready to be in HH.

I wish I was in this, but no golf for a year and a half now. Looking like hip replacement in late April - early May, so maybe golf again this summer.

That said, me and Mrs SAM (and Finlay, pictured left) are heading to Hilton Head this weekend for a short getaway. I can't wait to get to Kenny B's and eat that fine Shrimp Etouffe' !!! A stroll on the beach will be nice as well.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
My excitement makes it hard to keep,
Still - from jumping up in joy,
These 14 clubs are my toys.
Soon I will be in Hilton Head,
Golfing amongst THP friends,
Driving it far,
Putting for par,
Chipping on greens,
Making a scene.
Finally. We are only a week away,
Really need next Friday to be yesterday.
Nervous about scores, but what will be will be,
It's all about fun when you're a part of THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish I was in this, but no golf for a year and a half now. Looking like hip replacement in late April - early May, so maybe golf again this summer.

That said, me and Mrs SAM (and Finlay, pictured left) are heading to Hilton Head this weekend for a short getaway. I can't wait to get to Kenny B's and eat that fine Shrimp Etouffe' !!! A stroll on the beach will be nice as well.

I wish you were able to be in this too Steve, hopefully we will be able to tee it up together soon. Enjoy your weekend buddy.

ScreenShot2014-03-07at84822PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

8 from whites...7 from blues assuming some wind at us

9 iron from both. One's a grip-n-rip though. Internet golf is fun!

Wow! Been waiting for my first ace! And here it is! Perfectly struck 6i.
But ill card it as birdie as I won't be able to afford drinks for everyone!

8 from whites...7 from blues assuming some wind at us

Should be the same for me, although I haven't got enough rounds with the CBs yet to know my distances.

8 from the blue and 9 from the whites. Just think a week from today I'll be sipping on a beer with my new friends. I haven't excited like this since I went to Disney my first time!

My caddie says to pick the same clubs as the 441's caddie.

Haha I have noticed the trend.

Although if I hit them as crappy as I did today in golf galaxy I'll be hitting a 5i

U guys see the box of swag on Instagram for next saturday??????

U guys see the box of swag on Instagram next saturday??????
Oh boy did I. No shot of me trying to guess what's in it.

Ok, little pots of gold....

Off to Instagram I go.

Off to Instagram I go.

Just checked it out myself, if those floor tiles are 12" that is a very, very big box, if they are 16" that box is HUGE.

To quote Brad Pitt: What's in the box?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checked it out myself, if those floor tiles are 12" that is a very, very big box, if they are 16" that box is HUGE.

Flat bill hat for ya huh? ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so during my lessons the pro asked where I was playing in HH. I told him our invitational was at Palmetto Dunes Hills Course his comment..."that is one tough course, but at the same time an amazing course." Love it!!!

Probably 7i. May leave it a little short, but I'll just chip it in for birdie.

Back