Wanted - THP Staff Writer & Equipment Tester

(11:59 PM EST) my guess...

In the voice of modern Bane, "Let the games begin!"

Good luck to all who entered!

Good luck guys. I know who ever gets the position they will do THP proud.

In the voice of modern Bane, "Let the games begin!"

"When I first played golf, I wondered what would break first...my body, or my spirit."

Sincere good luck and best wishes to those who took the time to pour out their best effort. Our community will be lucky to have any of you on the Review beat.

JM

Good luck to all entrants. Wish my job would have allowed me more time to apply for this but I knew because of it I wouldn't have been able to dedicate the time to do the position justice. I'm sure that whoever is selected will serve the forum extremely well in their newly appointed position!

Big shoes to fill. HUGE.

Putting it lightly.

Gonna be hard for anyone to fill them, but I know whoever is picked will do their best and will do great. Look forward to seeing who joins the staff!

Ten minutes to go.

Congratulations to those who took the time to submit. I think it gives a very small taste of the work guys like Hawk, Jman, and formerly Puttin4Bird put into this.

Ten minutes to go.

Congratulations to those who took the time to submit. I think it gives a very small taste of the work guys like Hawk, Jman, and formerly Puttin4Bird put into this.
did anyone else who took the time to do this become more aware of all the reviews Jman and Hawk do?

Good luck to all those who submitted entries. It will be fun to see who is selected!

did anyone else who took the time to do this become more aware of all the reviews Jman and Hawk do?

It honestly did. I got to recognize their styles of writing more adequately. Much respect to the THP staff.

Wanted - THP Staff Writer & Equipment Tester

I got my entry in by the hairs off my chinny chin-chin. Best of luck to everyone who entered. For the new staff writer will certainly serve us all well.

Last edited:
Best of luck to all that entered.
I look forward to your reviews.

Wanna throw out a huge "good luck" to all those who entered. One deserving member is about to get a job that many others would dream about, but also a huge responsibility. I'm sure whoever is picked will represent THP well, and I look forward to their reviews. Also want to thank Jake for his years of service and many quality reviews.

We want to thank everybody that submitted an article for this. While we know a lot of people look at this as an incredible opportunity (and we agree with them), it is a lot of hard work that goes along with it. More articles came in than we ever expected or imagined and while none of us have read any as of yet, each one will be looked at by multiple people.

I am sure it is going to be incredibly hard to decide because there is so much talent here, but when a decision is made, it is definitely not because of lack of effort or talent by someone else that submitted. Good luck everybody and soon we will unveil the next THP Staff Writer.

Good luck to everyone who submitted an entry, this is a sweet gig that requires a lot of work and commitment.

Good luck everyone who entered and to the THP Staff who have to pick one entry out of all the great submissions!

The Man with a 2 letter forum name speaks the truth.

I know anyone that is selected will feel like they are on top of the world. It'll be an honor and certainly a privilege to the winning selection.

Good luck to everyone who applied! I really wanted to apply myself but my mountain locale takes me completely out of the equation for a third of the year. It's a disappointment, but I know that whomever is selected will do a killer job

Thanks for putting yourself out there and submitting folks.

Back