What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What golf stuff did you buy today?

I think I'm in the minority but I really like the way those clubs look but haven't been able to hit them yet. Hope you enjoy them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They intrigue the heck out of me too. I don't think they look bad, ESPECIALLY compared to last years Covert irons....oof.

Whoops, thought you meant the 2.0's, the 1.0's are...one of the more different looks we have seen released for sure.

Nothing exciting. Just a couple Bridgestone caps and a couple Bridgestone golf gloves from Hurricane Golf.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Nothing exciting. Just a couple Bridgestone caps and a couple Bridgestone golf gloves from Hurricane Golf.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

They have some awesome deals on BStone gear! I'm adding too much to my cart hahaha

They have some awesome deals on BStone gear! I'm adding too much to my cart hahaha

No such thing, you rep the hell out of Bstone, I love that!

Swiped up an RFX 3W for cheap on the bay. Wasn't really expecting to win it at my bid, but I'll take it.

Tee times at some courses in Palm Springs.

PGA West here I come!!

I guess this sort of qualifies, booked arrangements for playing Chambers Bay the 16th. :D

I too will be playing Chambers Bay but on the 5th of April!
I wish I could make that one too. You guys will have a blast. I'll be playing with C0ncept and tequila4Kapp. should be awesome.

Just bought a Cleveland Classic XLC from the venerable Sir SoxFan! First new driver in my bag since...um...the 90s. Ouch

And I just got through boxing it up and it will be in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy sir!

Oh you will love that XLC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered these from Budget Golf's adidas sale

TM1812S3USO_Z78718.jpg
Z61983_zoom.jpg
Z15855.jpg

56* Callaway MD2. A dozen X2Hot. A NDMC Whiteout white/black grip.

Jman that putter is sexy as.

Everytime I buy and post in here I get shown up almost immediately! You guys have the best taste. Bravo THP, we rock.

56* Callaway MD2. A dozen X2Hot. A NDMC Whiteout white/black grip.
Everytime I buy and post in here I get shown up almost immediately! You guys have the best taste. Bravo THP, we rock.

I'm a picture guy... Get those photos up so we can gush on them!!!!!!

Enjoy the Cally swag!

Today I received a box with my j40 DPC's inside (4-pw)

PX 6.0 flighted shafts, new Golf Pride grips.

I'm so ready to go hit these bad boys!
I have to work tomorrow, but taking my clubs to hit up the golf dome on the way home!!!!

And I just got through boxing it up and it will be in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy sir!

I most certainly will! You are, as they say, the man.

Nice jacket, Chris...

I've also got a Classic #3, the milling is lovely :D

Jacket is very nice I must admit, I even wore it round the house for 15 mins! I really need to unsubscribe from the Golfbase mailing list.

I've been looking to try a milled putter for a while, prowling the bay for a classic or NC Ltd ed and this price was so good it would have been rude to walk away....

Yea, I got a great deal when I got mine too. I have not been using it through the winter as I feel that it's more suited to faster greens...

Found a old 2 wood..persimmon..Doug ford circa 1982 ..stiff steel shaft and leather grip. $120..at a golf shop ..( shop carries everything,,) I was literally cold cocking this club. I can care less about having high tech equipment.. If something works, I will play with it. Infact , I would bet anyone $ 500 on the 1 st tee that I can break 80 throwing my driver out and using this on a 7100 yard course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back