The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Lol.

I wonder if he set down 100 balls right there, how many times he could make that putt.

At least once, when it mattered.

No but really, that dented the back of the cup. At least 10ft by had the hole not got in the way.

At least once, when it mattered.

No but really, that dented the back of the cup. At least 10ft by had the hole not got in the way.

It just dropped in! It never hit the back of the cup! Watch it 50 more times, it NEVER hits the back of the cup.

It just dropped in! It never hit the back of the cup! Watch it 50 more times, it NEVER hits the back of the cup.

Haha I don't know what putt he was watching.

Yeah, I didn't get what he was talking about either but was gonna let it go.

It looked like it was moving to me on you know, one of the more fair holes on the course..

Edit: I'm guessing my sarcasm is just going over some heads?

Same one I was. It wasn't rolling that fast when it hit the hole.

He was too busy staring at Tiger and his fancy yellow shirts.

He was too busy staring at Tiger and his fancy yellow shirts.

Looked like he stopped by Oregon's campus store and said oh hey that looks good. I'd like one of those.

Looked like he stopped by Oregon's campus store and said oh hey that looks good. I'd like one of those.

Lol.

The yellow/gray was a good looking color combo.

If Tiger is blind squirrel, I'd love to see the one who isn't blind :act-up:

The way he's playing at the moment, he looks like a blind squirrel. Meh, too tired to dumb down and explain my post.

He needs to go back to the 2000 swing he had. Idiots would say steep..but the man was a machine than

ever since he started worrying about flattening his downswing ( alla hogan garbage) ..he stinks now,, it isn't in his makeup

He needs to go back to the 2000 swing he had. Idiots would say steep..but the man was a machine than

ever since he started worrying about flattening his downswing ( alla hogan garbage) ..he stinks now,, it isn't in his makeup

He cannot. It was too hard on his body.

He does need to go back to Butch though.

For all who think I hate Tiger and only like to post bad things about him, THIS IS EFFING AWESOME:

This is the hole I made my longest putt on. I as close to the same spot but the pin was back right and the green was quite different.

Under Haney when his swing was like that " alla Hogan garbage" he played the best and most consistent golf of his career. His swing is far from flat and needs to go back to the Hogan garbage.

Under Haney when his swing was like that " alla Hogan garbage" he played the best and most consistent golf of his career. His swing is far from flat and needs to go back to the Hogan garbage.

You got that right.

Personally i think he needs to play more(yes i know back issues limits this) but I don't feel that he can show up at just the "big" events and play well anymore. I really wonder about his workout regime & how it effects his game, he looks fitter than last year so I wonder how much hitting the gym has effected his body, that being said he is Tiger & he could shoot 64 today & then what would we question?

I'd like to see the Haney swing too but supposedly his knee can't handle it, right?

Personally i think he needs to play more(yes i know back issues limits this) but I don't feel that he can show up at just the "big" events and play well anymore. I really wonder about his workout regime & how it effects his game, he looks fitter than last year so I wonder how much hitting the gym has effected his body, that being said he is Tiger & he could shoot 64 today & then what would we question?

You can be assured something would still be questioned. We are a few events into the season and people are acting like he didn't win 5 times last season.

I'd like to see the Haney swing too but supposedly his knee can't handle it, right?

There has to be a way to modify it don't you think?

There has to be a way to modify it don't you think?

Yeah you would think so but there was something in the mechanics of Haney's swing that would cause him to "snap" the left knee at impact. I think Foley's swing is more rotation on the whole leg at impact and less stress on the knee.

Calling Panda on this one!!

Yeah you would think so but there was something in the mechanics of Haney's swing that would cause him to "snap" the left knee at impact. I think Foley's swing is more rotation on the whole leg at impact and less stress on the knee.

Calling Panda on this one!!

Yup hey Freddie!!

The other thing I noticed is his right shoulder is a lot lower than it used to be at address and impact, I wonder if it's causing the back issues he's been experiencing the last couple years?

Back