SeeMore Putters Thread

Will the standard covers for sale on the seemore site such as the orange patent cover fit on an x3? I'm wanting a brighter/more interesting cover for my x3 but wasn't sure if they would fit since they consider it a mid mallet. Thanks

I'd shoot them an email to confirm, as most covers on their site have hte heads that will work -- That said, I'd be shocked if it didn't fit in a standard cover.

I cannot stop looking at this picture.

4dccb22d4123f16b7882a0354b0addab.jpg

Cannot wait to roll one in June.

It's so pretty

ety4ebam.jpg
yrebateq.jpg
e7e3anab.jpg

Very nice! This is the putter I would love to try! Congrats dude!

I do feel that I should point out (for the well-being of other THPers) just because your name is James does NOT mean you have to purchase every available SeeMore putter. I think one per site is the limit (haha!) (note - this was meant in a joking manner - but my darn computer won't let me put in the little green smiley).

Jman - when is your Tri-sole shipping?

Jman - when is your Tri-sole shipping?

No clue to be honest, I do know if it's not early this week I'm going to have them hold off a week as I'll be gone for 7 days starting Friday and sure as hell don't want it sitting on the porch

No clue to be honest, I do know if it's not early this week I'm going to have them hold off a week as I'll be gone for 7 days starting Friday and sure as hell don't want it sitting on the porch

Cody thought that my Friday order would ship sometime around Wednesday.

I cannot stop looking at this picture.

4dccb22d4123f16b7882a0354b0addab.jpg

Cannot wait to roll one in June.

This kind of surprises me, actually. Didn't think this one would be high on your radar, as you typically only look the simple looks of a blade style putter.

However, I can see why you would be attracted to that one. Its gorgeous.

Perhaps to be on the safe side you should have them ship it to my house to hold for you! :messed:

Perhaps to be on the safe side you should have them ship it to my house to hold for you! :messed:

They'll send you one too, just takes a call and a card :alien:

I think they like people stopping in to the shop too! (If your in the area..,)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This kind of surprises me, actually. Didn't think this one would be high on your radar, as you typically only look the simple looks of a blade style putter.

However, I can see why you would be attracted to that one. Its gorgeous.

I have really enjoyed my time with the mFGP2, and love the half moon look of the Zed2. I feel like combining the two could make for a unique combo, as as far as internet photos go, does!!!

I just want to roll it. See how it sits at address for me. #Intrigued.

I have really enjoyed my time with the mFGP2, and love the half moon look of the Zed2. I feel like combining the two could make for a unique combo, as as far as internet photos go, does!!!

It does intrigue me as well.

im excited to be apart of the Seemore owners club. i picked up a used Si1 in great condition. Now i have to get out to the range to get comfortable with it.

im excited to be apart of the Seemore owners club. i picked up a used Si1 in great condition. Now i have to get out to the range to get comfortable with it.

It won't take long to get comfortable. Hide the red dot and you will be good to go.

Congrats on joining the #SeeMoreFamily Riz!!

Plus, if ever in a bind, much like the #7 it can serve as a great weapon choice.

I still want to find a black Si2 for cheap. I don't really want to mess with my gamer, I want another for a project.

Very nice! This is the putter I would love to try!"

If you will be in Indy for the invitational or extra rounds i can bring my z3c for u to roll for a round.

Very nice! This is the putter I would love to try! Congrats dude!

I do feel that I should point out (for the well-being of other THPers) just because your name is James does NOT mean you have to purchase every available SeeMore putter. I think one per site is the limit (haha!) (note - this was meant in a joking manner - but my darn computer won't let me put in the little green smiley).

After I buy a mFGP I'm done with buying golf stuff for the year. You guys in this thread must hold me accountable, ok?

I took the z3c out for its inaugural round today. Sadly we were delayed by frost so the putting green was closed and since we have the first tee time my first putt on a real green with the putter was on #1. Ended up with 35 putts for the day including 2 three putts. I left a lot of putts short. I just never got a feel for the putter on those greens. The putter head seems heavier than the mFGP2.

It won't take long to get comfortable. Hide the red dot and you will be good to go.
Agreed, simple, but yet oh so effective!

After I buy a mFGP I'm done with buying golf stuff for the year. You guys in this thread must hold me accountable, ok?

Considering I'm up to like 14, I can't hold anyone accountable hahahaha

Really close to picking another one of these up (One that I can actually use). Torn on this or the Karsten TR but I do love the setup of the seemores.

Lol. NEVER. Sorry I cant lie. Seemores are just too awsome to tell someone not to get them.

On a side not im in a pickle in my putting game. Im having a huge problem with distance control with the x4. 15ft and in im good. Its the long ones that im having difficulty with. Maybe its too light or I just have the oneCs dialed in. Probably picking up a heavier blade style soon to try and correct. Because just practicing and not buying another seemore is wrong..

Back