Lamkin Gripes - Review Thread

<skimmed>

FYI, when you're done with your grips, use what's left of the wipe to clean your shoes. I did 8 grips and both shoes the other day; white Adicross now look brand new again.

I saw these in golf galaxy last night. Next time I am there to buy something they will be picked up.

I really need to get a pack of these. My lamkins are filthy! I am really leaning on going to GG after work to get some. Small price to pay for some clean grips.

I currently game the Lambkin N-Dur grip for the past two seasons and have been happy with them. A quick cleaning with a Gripe wipe and they are good to go. However, with 50-60 or so rounds on these grips they are well past their time for replacement.

I like the feel of a "tackie" grip and I am considering the Crossline ACE 3 GEN grips.

Any opinions "pro" or "con" would be much appreciated.

Thank's in advance.

for everybody who is still looking for some of these, i saw them for sale at golf galaxy today. they were hiding by the grips section, behind a poster board, but they were there.

Really thinking about getting these before my first tournament of the year Saturday. Looks like their the real deal.

I picked up a pack today and cleaned all my grips. These things do the trick. I wasn't able to stretch each Gripe as long as some other people, as I went through 4 Gripes. I used one entirely on my putter grip as it was super dirty and had never been cleaned. My grips are a little over a year old on my irons and had not been cleaned before and feel entirely different. I would say they feel pretty close to new and have a tackiness they have not had in a while. I don't know how long the feeling will last but it definitely is an improvement. Great product for the price.

Nice Jeff I just did mine today too and they worked as good as always and now my grips look and feel brand new again.

Nice Jeff I just did mine today too and they worked as good as always and now my grips look and feel brand new again.

Thanks, man. I probably won't wait another year to clean them. It's too easy not to clean more often.

I still have about half of the pack, I only clean my grips every couple of weeks or so as I usually carry a wet towel with me on the course. The Gripes always pick up some dirt and make the Golf Pride 2G grips tacky again. I don't think I will be without the Gripes again, they are that good.

ok so last month i regripped my clubs with ACE 3 gens, and a couple weeks ago i griped em after a rainy/muddy round. wow. i know i previously said that they don't work that well (or at least didn't for me) on VDR's, but wow these things are nice. forgot to take pics tho..

I planned on picking some of these up at the Golf Galaxy near my hotel at the Ohio Invitational but never made it over there.

I planned on picking some of these up at the Golf Galaxy near my hotel at the Ohio Invitational but never made it over there.

Aww buddy, you should have asked. I had 4-5 extra packages in the Tour Van for that trip. Sorry about not mentioning it.

I still have about half of the pack, I only clean my grips every couple of weeks or so as I usually carry a wet towel with me on the course. The Gripes always pick up some dirt and make the Golf Pride 2G grips tacky again. I don't think I will be without the Gripes again, they are that good.

I think I will really appreciate the Gripes this summer in the heat and humidity.

Aww buddy, you should have asked. I had 4-5 extra packages in the Tour Van for that trip. Sorry about not mentioning it.

I was even in the van... I should've opened everything up and looked for goodies!!!

Used the Gripes again today to clean up my wedges. Did 4 wedges and 2 metals with one Gripe and could have done more, but the irons are new. :act-up:

I used the gripes on Saturday and cleaned 4i-AW on my Rocketbladez that I got in December and was amazed to see how much dirt/gunk came off!! One wipe cleaned all 8 grips well, and after they dried felt noticeably tackier. I am sold!

Yea, these things are amazing, thought I'd bump this back up.

My grips are cleaner and tackier after using these then I can remember.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Yea, these things are amazing, thought I'd bump this back up.

My grips are cleaner and tackier after using these then I can remember.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Made a big difference on mine too.

Just used gripes for the first time. Got them courtesy of THP Branson Invitational. All i can say is wow. They work great. A lot better than a soft bristle toothbrush with dish soap water, and much faster too.

I think Im a permanent customer of gripes now.

~Rock

Faster is what it's all about. Not to mention you can do it anywhere.

I used the Gripes the first time tonight. One wipe for 14 or 15 clubs. It held up well and probably could have handled another 5 or so grips. The 10 month old grips got tacky again. By the looks of the wipe all the grips were very dirty. Good product, glad I bought them. Thanks to the testers for the reviews that brought light to the product.

Just did my grips and once again remember why I absolutely LOVE this product.

Just did my grips and once again remember why I absolutely LOVE this product.

I'm amazed at how much they bring the grips back to life, they are must haves in your bag.

I'm amazed at how much they bring the grips back to life, they are must haves in your bag.

Agreed. Did two sets today with two Gripes total. Both look brand new.

Back