Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I hit some balls today. Unfortunately, everyone else had the same idea and the range was in rough shape. Still, I like what I saw from the limited work.

Playing tomorrow. Hoping to hit some balls next week before I head down to HHI. Not sure it will work. At a minimum, I'll get some work in on Friday.

Honestly, though, I'm just glad to be teeing it up with THPers again.

Boom -- #Gameweek is upon us.

Just hit the new to me j40 DPC's in the golf dome.

Going to try for a lesson Monday or Tuesday, and at least 2 more range sessions.

Looking for a personal best round in Hilton Head!

Ya'll getting WAY too excited for this wingding ! ? Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my test round in today to make sure that my back is good to go for Hilton Head.

Passed with flying colors.

Ughh people suck SO MUCH! There is a good chance I will have to leave on Saturday and miss my Sunday round. I hope this isn't the case but just want to let you guys know. I'm one of the least dramatic people on Earth yet my life is a walking soap opera right now.

Ughh people suck SO MUCH! There is a good chance I will have to leave on Saturday and miss my Sunday round. I hope this isn't the case but just want to let you guys know. I'm one of the least dramatic people on Earth yet my life is a walking soap opera right now.

Man, I hope things turn out for the best!
Hate hearing things like this...

JB, will there be a launch monitor available on the range?

I would like to get a couple numbers if possible.

Man, I hope things turn out for the best!
Hate hearing things like this...

You know what dude? I'm going to have a freaking blast no matter what! People who suck can just continue to do so and I will try and go about my ways.

Just got back from picking up a few items from Golf Galaxy that might be needed for the trip. I think I'm ready to start getting packed. Only a few days before we all start heading toward Hilton Head. I can feel the excitement building in me.

Hoping to get out to the course tomorrow morning. Want to see if this new swing is going to work for me, or if I just need to revert to my casting ways (sheesh, I hope not ... because "working" isn't exactly how I would describe my old swing).

Had my first successful range session with the driver and 3 wood in quite some time. Felt a little pull in my back about half way through the first of two buckets, but didn't think that much about it at the time. Now my lower back is really working me. Just took a Tylenol PM and put a heating patch on it with hopes it be better in the morning. I sure don't want to have any back issues at Hilton Head.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Had my first successful range session with the driver and 3 wood in quite some time. Felt a little pull in my back about half way through the first of two buckets, but didn't think that much about it at the time. Now my lower back is really working me. Just took a Tylenol PM and put a heating patch on it with hopes it be better in the morning. I sure don't want to have any back issues at Hilton Head.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Hope you get to feeling better by tomorrow. Don't want any lingering pains next weekend.

JB, will there be a launch monitor available on the range?

I would like to get a couple numbers if possible.
I had this very thought last week. I'd love to hit a couple driver combos on the monitor.

The prizes are just a bonus, this is going to be a great victory for whoever wins this one, first invitational of the year lol, Hall of fame game!

HOF game, I love it! This course is going to require some pinpoint accuracy and smart play.

HOF game, I love it! This course is going to require some pinpoint accuracy and smart play.

Ugh -- there go my chances.

I need to to sign up for the Invitational that allows you to spray it everywhere.

Ugh -- there go my chances.

I need to to sign up for the Invitational that allows you to spray it everywhere.

I am with you Seth the way I hacked it yesterday. In fact, I need to sign up for the putt-putt invitational!

Yes, the Launch Monitor will be at the range.

If by pinpoint accuracy you mean it stays in the same zip code 99.9% of the time then I should be golden. :)

Announcement

Teams will be coming early this week.
Format will be announced either the morning of, or the day before.
Remember that this year, the format has changed. Furthermore, like #THPMC, there will be two formats and it changes at the turn.

Invitationals are going to be a blast!

Announcement

Remember that this year, the format has changed. Furthermore, like #THPMC, there will be two formats and it changes at the turn.

Holy cow! I must have missed this earlier. This will make the Invitationals even more fun and challenging. Anxious to see who my partner will be. I hope I get good horse to ride to victory!

Announcement

sounds good to me, looking forward to it all!!

Looking forward to and no matter what format the Invitational Series is setting up to be Epic!

Announcement

I was told there would be no math.

Back