Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

GG and I will be arriving Friday night, but we are a no on the miniature golf. If you guys would like, obviously by all means, enjoy it.

I assume there may be a meet and greet?
I'd like to be there, then miniature golf after that, if time.

Just to be clear.
Putt putt does not replace ANY THP gathering for me! I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone!

I absolutely can't wait for this to get here!

I assume there may be a meet and greet?
I'd like to be there, then miniature golf after that, if time.

Just to be clear.
Putt putt does not replace ANY THP gathering for me! I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone!

I absolutely can't wait for this to get here!

Very well put CJ and those are my sentiments exactly.

Planning to do some packing this afternoon/evening in between watching some WCG action. Yep, this just got real.

Absolutely. Mini golf only if time allows after the more important stuff

Will be in town 5ish. Up for some range time and then dinner. Putt putt would be fun afterwards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A round of mini golf sounds like fun to me. Plus I don't have to worry about topping my first shot on each hole like I usually do.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

A round of mini golf sounds like fun to me. Plus I don't have to worry about topping my first shot on each hole like I usually do.
Just hope I don't develop the yips during putt putt!

I'm assuming that their will be an announcement about a meet and greet on Friday night. BTW, Pirates Island putt putt is right across the road from Palmetto Dunes. Now do they allow beers and cigars and the "course"?

I'm assuming that their will be an announcement about a meet and greet on Friday night. BTW, Pirates Island putt putt is right across the road from Palmetto Dunes. Now do they allow beers and cigars and the "course"?

Playing it by year, will see what our options are when we get down there and go from there.

Found out I'm able to come up Friday morning. Looking to get in if I fit in for a Friday round with the THPers.

Found out I'm able to come up Friday morning. Looking to get in if I fit in for a Friday round with the THPers.

Check out the spreadsheet, I know our 3 times in the PM at Fazio are full at the moment, but I know some other guys are golfing there and other courses that day too

I think Jay (Bogeybrain) was looking to play Friday. Shoot him a PM.

:blob:HELP:blob:

If anyone coming up to HHI has a Cleveland XL wrench they could spare, I could use one. Beers for trade?

Last edited:
To nice of a day to not stop and play. At Island West just before Hilton Head

Im NOT going to be able to make it down for the Thursday round, just cant get of out work. I am however all set for Fazio friday.

Two more days of work, then Fazio Friday.

Sent an email to Michael Royer at Palmetto Dunes advising him that we would only have a threesome tomorrow. Here is his reply:

"No problem. I will adjust to three players. Just make sure that whoever dropped out is verbally abused and ridiculed all weekend for me".

What a cool dude!

Sent an email to Michael Royer at Palmetto Dunes advising him that we would only have a threesome tomorrow. Here is his reply:

"No problem. I will adjust to three players. Just make sure that whoever dropped out is verbally abused and ridiculed all weekend for me".

What a cool dude!

Do I need to bring noise canceling headphones with me now??

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Do I need to bring noise canceling headphones with me now??

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

No, bro. It's all good. But, if you happen to break away from your lunch on time, you know where we'll be.

Fazio Friday is two days away! I'm excited fo sho

This time Friday, I will be on or around the 14th on the hills course, taking notes, and strategizing how myself and Barry could/should navigate the course.

I think I had it right the first time Phillip!

What a cool dude!

That is too funny, I hope we get to meet him this weekend.

Back