What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the bright red ones. Not a fan of the coral style.

Yeah me too. I want a pair of the Grey in the jeans model, or the bright blue ones in the regular pant. Very very sharp.

Won a pair of Sligo pants off of Ebay, hoping that they work out for me, would like to upgrade my pant selection for this season.

$_57.JPG

Nice buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice blu! That strikes me as a remarkably different combo than what you used prior. Hope they work out for you!

My instructor fit me and saw great results with the 82gram Diamana D+ I'm stiff. But almost similar results with the 72gram Diamana S+ in X. I liked the idea of a lighter shaft.

Won a pair of Sligo pants off of Ebay, hoping that they work out for me, would like to upgrade my pant selection for this season.

$_57.JPG

How do the Sligo pants fit? I really need some new golf pants but dont really want anything super super tight. Fit is fine but I know some of the pants now fit real tight.

How do the Sligo pants fit? I really need some new golf pants but dont really want anything super super tight. Fit is fine but I know some of the pants now fit real tight.

Not sure actually, this is my first pair of Sligo. I figured for the price, that I should grab them and give them a go.

Traded in the Versa 2-Ball and walked out with the Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 CS...hello beautiful.

2e2y2ena.jpg

That sets up so well! Love the look

Thanks...I've already got the #2 CS, which I love the insert of, but I prefer mallets. So I think this will be the best of both worlds.

Set at 12° right now. Numbers are pretty good. I've yet to be outside with it.

Interested to hear how you end up liking it. Thats a pretty awesome combo. I haven't played with any other shafts yet I tried the stock sldr yesterday for a bit and liked it

CS #7, perhaps the best putter setup there is. Looks great!

$_57.JPG

I'm digging those pants a lot bradd!!! Better grab that belt to match as well.

CS #7, perhaps the best putter setup there is. Looks great!

With the revolving door of putters I've owned, I believe this is my first #7 of any model.

Nice looking Odyssey white hot pro #7, congrats on the deal #adwillingham.

Paying to have myfly adapter installed on B. Asha shaft for Amp Cell head. Also getting grip installed

Paying to have myfly adapter installed on B. Asha shaft for Amp Cell head. Also getting grip installed

I can't wait to try that combo....just not at 8.5

Bio Cell 3-4 Wood. I went in knowing I was getting the Bertha, but it just didn't work out that way.

I didn't buy it, but I checked the mail and this arrived

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394406491.184926.jpg

Will promptly go on my MXM#7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back