Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade PROJECT (a) Golf Balls

Thanks (again) THP and TaylorMade!

1. What balls do you currently play?
+ Bridgestone B330 RX or e6; Srixon Q-Star; Wilson Duo

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
+ I'd say firmly in the middle range. User error can lead to misses high and low.

3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
+ Slice. *dun dun dun*

1st post updated with testers.

Awesome!!! Honored to take part in this testing, thank you THP and TM

And wow do we have ourselves a great group of testers or what!!!!

Congrats fellas, great looking group of testers!

Congrats to all chosen testers!

Congrats testers!!

1st post updated with testers.

Testers
golf3rguy
JonD
Just_Hacking
golfinFF
Deuce
sparksjr
mikedean441
War Eagle
TexasHacker34
V.man

Congrats Testers!

Such awesome news to wake up to this morning!

Thanks THP and Taylormade. This site continues to amaze me :)

Congrats and enjoy!

Have fun testing these guys.

Congrats to the testers. This ball has my eye as a possible replacement to the Lethal at a bit lower price tag, so I'll be interested to see what you guys think.

Congrats guys. I've enjoyed the sleeve TM sent me. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Congrats to the other testers. I'm really looking forward to this testing. Hawk's preview of this new TaylorMade entry piqued my interest. A mid-priced ball specifically designed for amateurs with a urethane cover is pretty much in a category by itself. Thanks THP and TaylorMade for the opportunity!

What a great way to start a Monday!!! I am pretty happy to be one of the lucky testers choose and I am really looking forward to reviewing these balls. Thanks THP!!!

What a welcome surprise this morning! Thanks to THP and Taylormade for the opportunity!!

Great Monday morning! I can only hope the whole week goes as well as today has so far...thanks be to THP and Taylormade. I think I will a thread up and give something away myself.

Thanks again!

Congrats, guys! Great group of testers!

Thanks to THP and Taylormade!

I'm looking forward to getting these in hand and giving them a good test.

Looks like a great group of testers there. Congrats! Can't wait to read your thoughts especially in relation to the Bridgestone balls.

Congrats testers!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to lose ... I mean play ... these balls! I fully plan on putting these pup's through their paces, and compare them against the balls I regularly game currently (TM TP Black LDP's and W/S Duo's). Thanks for this opportunity THP and TM!

Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade PROJECT (a) Golf Balls

golf3rguy
JonD
Just_Hacking
golfinFF
Deuce
sparksjr
mikedean441
War Eagle
TexasHacker34
V.man

Congrats guys! Looking forward to this review. TM has solid offerings this year with the golf ball and want to see how this one stacks up.

Last edited:
Thank you very much :thp: and :taylormade: I cannot wait to get my thoughts down. I am very intrigued

Congrats to the testers. Looking forward to the reviews.

Congrats golf3rguy, JonD, Just_Hacking, golfinFF, Deuce, sparksjr, mikedean441, War Eagle, TexasHacker34, and V.man! Can't wait to hear how this ball works out for you. Make sure to post up how well performs around the greens.

Back