Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really getting old. They are saying 9 inches here from Wednesday to Thursday.

yeah Im just hoping it doesnt slow down our already long drive at all

51 today..with 6 inches of snow Wednesday.. Way too muddy to practice anyway. Called the golf courses to get prices on memberships,,and they told me flat out that the with all the clean up from our horrendous winter. They will not be opening until late April..very early may. Trees down, a lot of melting run off..greens were ruined from the deep freeze ..than snow,,than layer of ice..than snow,.etc.etc.

It is what it is, just a bad winter

46 degrees in Ogden, UT weather isn't spectacular but it's my 31st birthday and I just got new Cobra AMP-D iron set 4-GW so I don't care if it's snowing I will be hitting the little white thing around later today. Remuda Golf Course

I think, maybe, just maybe Georgia is about to break out into Spring! I'm so excited that I'll actually be able to resume "normal" golfing activities. I've got a lesson today and will be able to get some range time in. Things are looking up. I feel for you guys in parts North that have several more weeks of winter to suffer through.

70° with 8mph winds. Tee off in 1hr

48° today, 50° tomorrow and then 7-12 inches of snow possible on Wednesday. Oh cool

60* today going to play 9 after work. 60* Tomorrow going to play 9 after work. Then back to reality with 30s and 40s and snow rest of the week

I've been checking the weather forecast for Long Island for the past two weeks and if that snowstorm has any accumulation on Thursday I am going to lose it. Courses are open and I land Friday morning and I was planning on playing that Friday.

Here in Minneapolis its 52 right now and beautiful outside. Problem is there is around a foot of snow still on the ground.

We're supposed to hit a high of 76 about 4:00 this afternoon. A couple hours later the winds will switch to from the north, and it will be 60 by 7. and 32 by 7:00 tomorrow morning. High of 45 tomorrow.

First time since about October I've played without wearing waterproof trousers and multiple layers, and it felt sooooo good.

What do ya know, we saw 50* for the first time since December today. Most of the snow has melted. Can't get too excited though, low in the single digits tonight and 7-11" of snow in the next 12-16 hours. Just when I can see the light, and then the bulb bursts.

They cancelled the winter snow warning and upgraded it to a blizzard warning...unbelievable.

i think we lucked out in cleveland we got maybe an "1 of snow as of now i think we might get 4-5" when its said and done.

Official Golfing Weather Thread

I honestly can't tell what we have gotten in terms of snowfall with all this wind. I can see grass in my front yard, but it looks like the houses at the end of the street have gotten about 20" of snow. Some of that might be mine. :)

I saw this tweet today, shared it another thread and figured I would put it up here. I think it accurately sums up this winter and where I am with it:

9ubugyte.jpg

Rained out the last 2 weekends in a row. Normally, I would be complaining but we need every drop we can get. It will be back into the low 80's this weekend, guess I will have to go play golf.

I'll admit, its a bit of a jerk move posting this picture. As tahoebum stated we are having nice weather but in a bad situation with this severe drought. We need rain and it ain't happening.
e9yvuqa6.jpg

Last edited:
ma7esegy.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

1459062_10152093951188645_177512440_n.jpg

Played 18 yesterday...

Today...no bueno.

ve6ajava.jpg

Its supposed to be a beautiful day here in Hilton Head Island. Expected highs in the mid 60's, Perfect day for the THP Bridgestone Invitational.

Low 60's and cloudy. Hopefully finish just before a nasty line of storms is scheduled to roll in.

Low 60's and cloudy. Hopefully finish just before a nasty line of storms is scheduled to roll in.

Should be done with no problems. 8am shotgun will help with that!

High of 65 today, high of 37 tomorrow. The trend continues.

60* and chances of rain today, then 40* with snow/rain mix tomorrow evening, and 3-7" inches of snow expected Monday. Sigh. Going to the range today, rain or shine.

60* and chances of rain today, then 40* with snow/rain mix tomorrow evening, and 3-7" inches of snow expected Monday. Sigh. Going to the range today, rain or shine.

Looks like a the high pressure system is keeping it from snowing here Monday and pushing it South to you. Less than an inch expected here in Central Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back