Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm hoping for some crawfish on the buffet Friday night over there, about 10 pounds of those will keep me of the slots :)

I'm hoping for some crawfish on the buffet Friday night over there, about 10 pounds of those will keep me of the slots :)
Crawfish should just be getting in to season. They should have them, but they may be small.

Crawfish should just be getting in to season. They should have them, but they may be small.

Theyre already in season here, already had some at Floyd's in Houston, if we can keep the temperatures up hopefully the catch will go up by LC.

I'm sure I'll be playing my Duos. Haven't found a ball yet that I like better.

I'm sure I'll be playing my Duos. Haven't found a ball yet that I like better.

A great winter ball imo.
Love the yellow ones, stick out in the brown grass lol

Who knows what I will be playing, most likely some pro-v1x with university of houston logo, or tm preffered x or sr3. Or even some Bridgestone, never met a ball that I couldn't lose.

Speaking of which, I hope I get my FG Tours, I's definitely would try them during the Sunday Round

Using Tapatalk

Who knows what I will be playing, most likely some pro-v1x with university of houston logo, or tm preffered x or sr3. Or even some Bridgestone, never met a ball that I couldn't lose.

Dont let my wife see those or she'll steal them, she graduated UH 95 & 97 was on the drumline in the band got her BA in both music and English and her masters there in education. At minimum she will demand to know where you bought them and then go buy some herself. I constantly hear how much she hates UT so we've settled somewhat on LSU since I have Louisiana roots. But she's still all about the Coogs come football season.

When is the cutoff for posting your handicap index? Mine is up a touch since I signed up a while back.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

When is the cutoff for posting your handicap index? Mine is up a touch since I signed up a while back.

Teams are being created right now, so we have them in place. We believe they will be pretty fair based on what we have followed.

Teams are being created right now, so we have them in place. We believe they will be pretty fair based on what we have followed.

So how does the scoring work?

Can't wait to find out who my partner is!

So how does the scoring work?

That hasnt been announced yet, might want to keep an eye on the Hilton Head event for a sneak peek

That hasnt been announced yet, might want to keep an eye on the Hilton Head event for a sneak peek

But do we go off of out index at the time of the event or was it when we signed up?

But do we go off of out index at the time of the event or was it when we signed up?

They're usually not handicapped events, so it really won't matter too much.

They're usually not handicapped events, so it really won't matter too much.

Okay. This is my first one and im ocd about knowing what im getting myself in to that's why I have all the questions. Thanks and im jacked to meet/play with ya'll!

I need to get my hands on some e5's...may have them in play here. If not, I'll rock some lady precepts.

I need to get my hands on some e5's...may have them in play here. If not, I'll rock some lady precepts.
I have a handful (maybe 9?) left over from last year. I'll bring them for you if you want.

Okay. This is my first one and im ocd about knowing what im getting myself in to that's why I have all the questions. Thanks and im jacked to meet/play with ya'll!

You have nothing to worry about, you have gotten yourself into a good time with great people:banana:

I herniated a disc in my lower back on Thursday before playing a round with milehighgolfer and kc720 and I may have to back out of this one. We'll see how quickly I heal up but I should have a pretty good idea of whether or not I can play by the end of this coming weekend.

I herniated a disc in my lower back on Thursday before playing a round with milehighgolfer and kc720 and I may have to back out of this one. We'll see how quickly I heal up but I should have a pretty good idea of whether or not I can play by the end of this coming weekend.

Oh no! That's a huge bummer, rest up and hope you can join us.

Dont let my wife see those or she'll steal them, she graduated UH 95 & 97 was on the drumline in the band got her BA in both music and English and her masters there in education. At minimum she will demand to know where you bought them and then go buy some herself. I constantly hear how much she hates UT so we've settled somewhat on LSU since I have Louisiana roots. But she's still all about the Coogs come football season.
if she follows me during my round she will definately find some in the woods. J/K she can have a sleeve, I get them from my friend who is the uofh golf coach.

I will probably game either a Cally Supersoft or Chrome+ depending on how I'm swinging. I get a deal on the Chrome+ every now and then so they cost the same :)

Some crawfish sounds pretty good!!!

That's what pharmaceuticals were made for. Better living through chemistry!

Back