2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Rhi is awesome. Love all these Zoo crewers. I just love how they embrace THP and its members.

Fueling my fire for sure and is making me want to get in #TheGrandaddy Dos that much more!

I love all these videos even though they are really just taunting us. Such an incredible event the first time, and so excited that some of our ranks get to have the experience this year.

Sweetest trash talk I've ever seen right there.

Hard to get mad at that. :)

Taylor Swift isn't so bad.......lol.

I'm sure everyone wants to take down the #zoocrew

Myself included!

I love all these videos even though they are really just taunting us. Such an incredible event the first time, and so excited that some of our ranks get to have the experience this year.

Yeah, I'm constantly watching them going "Thats pretty cool of them to do....WAIT A MINUTE!!!"

Hahaha

Rhi is such a sweet assassin. Kind and smiling but plays to kill.

Definitely not on the Harry/Jason level of smack talk but that's ok.

Honestly, I liked Rhiona's trash talk the most. Awkward attempt that it was, but losing to someone who listens to Taylor Swift is pretty funny.

It could be worse.... Sabella could have said Kenny G was high in his playlists!

First post updated with a message from Greg Sabella to the 2014 Team THP.

SABEEEEEEELLAAAAAA!

5 points a stretch? You have no idea what 2014 holds for you all against us.

December firmly marked on my calender as a must get into event!!! I would love an opportunity to be a part of the 2014 team THP that puts an end to all the smack talk... still I enjoy all the videos the zoo crew are putting up. Its great motivational material

Wow, "five points will be a stretch!" Now that is some trash talking there from Sabella.

The 14 o'clock bit was pretty funny...

....for a guy that had .500 record in his matches.

Lovin all these videos. Great group of smack talkers if you ask me! :)

Haha the 14 o'clock definitely made me chuckle a little

Anyone really surprised that Sabella has to keep his windows covered?

#SafetyFirst

Sabella is good at laying down the smack talk haha. I can guarantee you Jman will have his team ready to rock just like Hawk did last year! I'm excited for the dos

The 14 o'clock bit was pretty funny...

....for a guy that had .500 record in his matches.

Still a team event. I think you keep forgetting that.

Glad they are enjoying it while it lasts. Team THP taking the belt this year.

Sabella is just funny, plain and simple, dude can talk trash with the best of them

Sabella is just funny, plain and simple, dude can talk trash with the best of them

The best part about his trash talk is it is just so casual. Where Finley, on the other hand, stares you down and makes sure that you feel it.

Zoo Crew is full of confidence & that can lead to underestimating the next crew of THP golf Ninjas.

Let them fly high because it will make their fall that much sweeter. #TeamJMan

Last edited:
Back