Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I wouldn't mind someone carrying me to victory again! I wonder if Barry's back has fully recovered yet?

Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Just remember...Format changes at the turn and that was considered in making these teams.

Me thinks the format change may throw an olde wrench into what I think pairings maybe.

I'm excited to see who my partner will be and we will have a good time for sure!

I wouldn't mind someone carrying me to victory again! I wonder if Barry's back has fully recovered yet?

We did it together dude! Would love to have you as a partner again so we can go into the HOF a 2nd time together!:act-up:

We did it together dude! Would love to have you as a partner again so we can go into the HOF a 2nd time together!:act-up:

I guess since this is the closest Invitational to ATL, we're sort of defending champs, right? :alien: Looking forward to seeing you again!

I'm curious about the format change, too. Being around here has taught me not to think I know what the hell is going on, but I don't think it'll be alternate shot, that would be like taking away half the round for everyone. Maybe some two man best ball? Fourball? Some sort of combination of combined score and a match play format after the turn? Exciting.

Just remember...Format changes at the turn and that was considered in making these teams.

Teams plus format changes....Im beyond anxious for this one

This sets the stage for the entire year, can't wait to see the format!

I'm curious about the format change, too. Being around here has taught me not to think I know what the hell is going on, but I don't think it'll be alternate shot, that would be like taking away half the round for everyone. Maybe some two man best ball? Fourball? Some sort of combination of combined score and a match play format after the turn? Exciting.

I don't know the past formats but I recall that one of the 2 man team formats they played at the Granddaddy seemed to get a really positive response (To be clear I not saying people did not enjoy other formats)

This sets the stage for the entire year, can't wait to see the format!

Actually formats may in fact change at different venues.

I thought about putting that caveat in there but just let it ride. Haha

I never doubted this for one second, JB doesn't have it in his blood to be predictable.

1st post updated with teams.

Teams today! I have my harness all ready to strap onto someone's back so they can carry me.

Don't worry, it'll be a fun challenge!

challengesdemotivator.jpg

Me and Marc.......Heck yeah what a great team. I am pumped. We are coming for you Spicoli and Dean!

Oh snap, look who's back

Mikedean441 & Jeff Spicoli

smithfaced & Bullitt5339
v.man & Erky

Fun foursome right here. Looking forward to it. Bring your "A" game Erky. You've got an old coot to carry!

Team long ball right here

Tadashi & GolfinFF

Teams
rammerjammer21 & wluker17
arydolphin & Greg Kulbick

JaxGolfer1 & ir13
bogeybrain & Just_Hacking

Tadashi & GolfinFF
Jhstew1 & T0AD

Penglynns & threeboysdad

flog2425 & phenom4hire
Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay

Trout Bum & TNTCigarGuy
ATLGolfer & Knightlightpro

Sox Fan & Deuce
cpljohnst & Michigan Slice

smithfaced & Bullitt5339
v.man & Erky

afwcardinal & milehighgolfer
troyefl & O'Carroll

Miller Time & atkjoh
mmaynard11 & robman7

Wow! There are some pretty stout teams in this line-up! This could be tough to win.

I was thinking the same thing Vman

Miller Time & atkjoh
mmaynard11 & robman7

Always fun teeing it up with new folks! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Teams
rammerjammer21 & wluker17
arydolphin & Greg Kulbick

JaxGolfer1 & ir13
bogeybrain & Just_Hacking

Tadashi & GolfinFF
Jhstew1 & T0AD

Penglynns & threeboysdad

flog2425 & phenom4hire
Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay

Trout Bum & TNTCigarGuy
ATLGolfer & Knightlightpro

Sox Fan & Deuce
cpljohnst & Michigan Slice

smithfaced & Bullitt5339
v.man & Erky

afwcardinal & milehighgolfer
troyefl & O'Carroll

Miller Time & atkjoh
mmaynard11 & robman7

Wow! There are some pretty stout teams in this line-up! This could be tough to win.

Let's do this

Back