Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Freddie I'm ready to play some golf and learn from you!

Sean it'll be fun to tee it up with you again and be freezing cold!

Jhstew we are gonna have fun and it'll be a pleasure to spend the round with you!

Haha I'm not sure I can keep up with Panda but I will try once or twice given the opportunity

Gonna be close scores for sure looking at the teams and everyone will have a good time regardless!

yeah man it's going to be a great day/weekend, looking forward to it

Penglynns and I will be looking for the win and a three-peat for me:D

Seriously, I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time with great people. We all are in for a treat.

You could be the first person to win the HOF plaque, having won in TX this year.

In all seriousness though, I am glad to be paired with rammerjammer21. Dude has got course knowledge. I'll be leaning on that heavily

Teams
rammerjammer21 & wluker17
arydolphin & Greg Kulbick

Looking forward to meeting all 3 of you guys. Greg, my game is pretty rusty right now, but hopefully we can ham-and-egg it on the way to a win.

Tadashi & GolfinFF
Jhstew1 & T0AD

Nice.
Have never met Jhstew...awesome (Is this your first event?).

FF and I shared a frozen round in Indy last November.

Swing Panda in the same group? Always a bonus.

As long as Freddie hits 4w, we can match him on drives. Maybe.

1st event & looking forward to it, hopefully my game will be in decent shape

I will be hard pressed to hit driver, even on the par 5s. Will be playing old man par and counting on the flat stick to show up.

We have a solid group. It will be good to meet my partner. TOAD no tree tosses..lol
Tadashi & GolfinFF
Jhstew1 & T0AD

Nice.
Have never met Jhstew...awesome (Is this your first event?).

FF and I shared a frozen round in Indy last November.

Swing Panda in the same group? Always a bonus.

As long as Freddie hits 4w, we can match him on drives. Maybe.

flog2425 & phenom4hire
Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay

I hope the 25 isnt my alter ego that is showing up with you all! Maybe he will bring a short game with him.

Excited to tee it up with phenom and get to talk some Dawgs with my good buddy Randy. mrvandelay, I am sure we will have a blast as well.

Lets Go Get Em phenom!!!

Man some folks lacking confidence in here.

No excuses here, Me and Spicoli are coming to WIN!

flog2425 & phenom4hire
Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay

I hope the 25 isnt my alter ego that is showing up with you all! Maybe he will bring a short game with him.

Excited to tee it up with phenom and get to talk some Dawgs with my good buddy Randy. mrvandelay, I am sure we will have a blast as well.

Lets Go Get Em phenom!!!

It has been corrected.

Too bad he's my roommate. I'm sabotaging your hopes at victory.

Jeff/John is a big dude, no offense Im not worried :)

Man I cant wait, just a few more days away

I'm on the road for work today but this just made my day better. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be hard pressed to hit driver, even on the par 5s. Will be playing old man par and counting on the flat stick to show up.

We have a solid group. It will be good to meet my partner. TOAD no tree tosses..lol

With that 3wd you don't need it!

Haha forgot about the tree toss story!

Man some folks lacking confidence in here.

No excuses here, Me and Spicoli are coming to WIN!

Nah buddy me and panda got this one and will be taking or win to the Bear Trap!

What the heck.
1st post updated with format.

Love the changes, will make for some uber tight finishes

What the heck.
1st post updated with format.

How awesome is this?

Front 9 - Combined Scores - You and your partner combine your two scores together for each hole. Total at 9 holes.
Back 9 - Shamble Combined - You and your partner both tee off. Choose the best tee shot between the two of you and play the rest of the hole out with your own ball from that best tee shot.
Then combine the two scores from there.18 hole combined score to be turned in after your round.

Love it.

I like it. Let's do this!

Dear Spicoli

Can't wait to use your tee balls on the back 9 50 yards ahead of mine.

Love,
Mike

Love the format change! Will allow a bit of strategy to be played ont he back nine with one partner playing it safe and letting one to just let it rip and get aggresive

Back